Steyr pictures/gallery

Ew, no 9mm.  :(

I'm still going to make the adapter :D I don't think they look too shabby at all:

AUG-P9mm.jpg

So are you saying that the CA reciever fit on the Marui body?

Indeed I am. I already had some electrical tape along the inside edges of the Marui body to stop the receiver from wobbling at all...this made the CA receiver fit perfectly.

Edited by exoframe2
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More AUG pr0n. New parts, a spare barrel assembly and Classic Army military receiver.

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0419.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

I've got a G36K flash hider I'm going to try out on the Para version.

It doesn't look too shabby with a small Delta Force silencer either (borrowed from my MKII Assassin)

DSCN0409.jpg

In the next week or so I think I will have a go at making a 9mm conversion adapter for it as well. Uzi mags line up perfectly with the feed nozzle:

DSCN0410.jpg

Doubt it would ever be skirmished like that, but just something cool to do.

nice pics mate. the one with the short barrel an 9mm conversion..... looks very nice with the suppressor and 9mm conversion. saw one in an old millitary book. but i think ( my opinion) if you do the 9mm conversion, the uzi mag should be shortend around an inch. lol :P

and the support version... you thought about makeing a custom longer mag. ?

nice work mate. lovein both of em

Edited by m.thumwood
Puhhhhhleeeaasssseee don't repost all the pics if you reply to a post.

^ Quoted for truth.

No need to shorten the Uzi mag...that's a 30-round length (220 hicap). Most of the conversions are shown with the low-cap 20-round (40 rd lowcap) length mag.

As for a 40-round mag for the HBAR...more work than it's worth to me. I'd think Boom Arms would have made one to go with their kit by now.

I was never quite happy with the look of the AUG with the stock flash hider and SMG barrel... so here's my new version. Like the AUG A1 Police model with the black body, built in scope and carbine barrel.

DSCN0486.jpg

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0487.jpg

New vs old flash hider:

DSCN0481.jpg

AUG iron sights:

DSCN0462.jpg

View through CA AUG scope, Jo was a handy target.

DSCN0460.jpg

Um, All Steyr AUG A1 have the emergency back-up iron sights on the top of the built-in scope, in case the optics break while you're in the mud and blood getting shot at.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say that just about every weapon with built-in optical sights has back-up iron sights. The SUSAT unit for the British L85A1/2 has them on the top, the opitcal sight that fits on the M16 carrying handle allows the use of the standard iron sights underneath it, etc.

Back to the AUG, though - Exo, please, please, please tell me where you got that new muzzle from. I *NEED* that flash excluder for my AUG projects. Oh, and that short barrel, too - where did you get it? I saw one on DEN, but it's out of stock and they say it's been discontinued so they can't get more... :(

Oh, and if you make the 9mm mag adaptor, can you make one for me, too? :)

Edited by Hedganian

Not an A3 folding grip. Just a G&P folding grip. A lot of people stick it on M4s and whatnot, but it really looks made for the AUG.

I fabricated the foregrip shroud. Its just heat-molded PVC. Strong stuff and keeps with the synthetic look. I initially wanted something like an A3 look, but I deviated after about 5~6 prototypes and finaly came up with this one. Its loosely baised on an Anime gun from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, the Seburo C30.

sacvb024ma.jpg

I changed the under-barrel GL into a tac light.