Steyr pictures/gallery

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tinkerbell:

Here is the top mount with the spring loaded button;

TMPtopmount.jpg

you pull the button back and this aluminium plate fits into the loop on the back of the upper receiver.

TMPtopmount2.jpg

this bit fits into the bottom of the pistol grip right behind the mag well.

TMPbottommount.jpg

Is that worth a rep point?

CLMWRX:

do you mean by rape that I have ruined this TMP? all the bits come off and I use it in all configurations.

plus all the bits (except the mad bull gl) are avaliable for the real one.

If you really want one they come up for around £100 in fact there are two up at the moment.

Stunt

Edited by amateurstuntman

About 1/3 of the real deal, or the HBAR kit, made the choice easy for me. But that means little if you can't spare the cash :(

Does anyone checking this thread have any leads on real AUG flash hiders? Or can someone tell me for certain what the thread pitch of the real-steel's barrel is? No sense in sleepless nights scouring for a part that won't fit.

I like your silencer mate, looks good. I am stuck with the tracer one I mostly use because I can't be bothered modding the guts to go in a slimmer one.

Noob, I don't have any spare barrels. If you look in the picture there appears to be two spare barrels but the top right AUG doesn't have a barrel because it is a sniper project I am working on and it isn't ready for the barrel.

The other spare barrel is a metal pipe with the gas tube/fore grip mount/base plate welded on. It has a rough approximation of an HBar flash hider and was a prototype. It doesn't have the barrel retaining lug so it is only held in place by the part of the base plate that fits into the upper receiver.

I was going to have a whole HBar made up until I saw the Boom Arms one.

I am on holiday but when I get back I will put the HBar on here too.

Stunt.

• 4 weeks later...

More AUG pr0n. New parts, a spare barrel assembly and Classic Army military receiver.

DSCN0420.jpg

DSCN0419.jpg

DSCN0418.jpg

DSCN0416.jpg

DSCN0415.jpg

DSCN0413.jpg

I've got a G36K flash hider I'm going to try out on the Para version.

It doesn't look too shabby with a small Delta Force silencer either (borrowed from my MKII Assassin)

DSCN0409.jpg

In the next week or so I think I will have a go at making a 9mm conversion adapter for it as well. Uzi mags line up perfectly with the feed nozzle:

DSCN0410.jpg

Doubt it would ever be skirmished like that, but just something cool to do.