Steyr pictures/gallery

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm digging that desert AUG, makes me want to finish mine.

Same here...

Maybe I'll get pics up of my TMP setup.

All I need is the front mount thing, and I'll have the complete kit. :D

-Vic

Edit: How might you guys think I can attach a laser to the TMP without the front mount? I'm kinda' lost on this one...

Edited by Victory
Pipe clamps or very large scope rings?

You know, I was thinking, just hypothetically, what my TMP would look like if I painted it tan or sand colored.  Thoughts?

Ehh, I think a TMP is more of an urbanized weapon...it might look a bit off.

But hey, if you can source an extra frame, go for it! ;)

-Vic

Edit: If anything, I'd dust it tan.

Edited by Victory
Gah.  If I could afford it, I would have like 20 TMPs.  Best guns ever.  I'm going to wait until TM comes out with their TMP AEP and probably paint that one sand.  Just can't bring myself to paint my baby lol.

I'll be happy to furnish an SPP parts kit if you want ot take the plunge and paint something.. ;)

I was bored at work.. .so I dug up my ol' Phantom AUG (1997 ish) w/ custom drum mag and Steyr Mannlicher SSG gun case. .the case is AWESOME. . I kick myself in the A$$ everyday for selling the case. I can't get them anymore.

AUG-case2.jpg

AUG-case-open2.jpg

AUG-mag-drum.jpg

by the way. .disregard the stupid note in the last pic. . like I said. .this was around 1997ish when I had the Phantom AUG and built the drum mag. .oh, and when I had the SSG case.

Edited by the cleaner
Awesome, I'll totally take you up on that offer.  All I really need is the body I guess.

BTW cleaner sick aug and sick case.

I'll give you the whole gun with a broken short magazine which I stripped for parts for 90 or 110 depending on what parts you let me keep..

Send me a PM and we'll work something out.

Gah.  If I could afford it, I would have like 20 TMPs.  Best guns ever. .

QFT

After I repaired mine, at least for plinking around the house, my recently acquired M14 has barely been touched, as well as my recently restored G26c.

Although... If I can source a long magazine, or some decent plexiglass, I might start working on some projects with the TMP... (read: tmp hicap & bullpup spp)

:P

But I'm just a silly man, what do I know?...

QFT

After I repaired mine, at least for plinking around the house, my recently acquired M14 has barely been touched, as well as my recently restored G26c.

Although... If I can source a long magazine, or some decent plexiglass, I might start working on some projects with the TMP... (read: tmp hicap & bullpup spp)

:P

But I'm just a silly man, what do I know?...

Bah, I'm too busy tinkering around with mine to actually shoot them! :P