Problem with CLMWRX

jwbehm

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=41293

XPDI bought the M15 in the above thread, and JWBEHM bought the G36. We both payed on the 15th of December. The gun wasn't shipped until Monday, December 23rd.

A week after we payed, we realized that we weren't infact paying CLMWRX, but that we were paying BLADE3000. This kept us from being able to file any claims with paypal. Neither me nor XPDI knew this, and Blade3000 was highly displeased.

I told him that I wanted my money back if it wasn't shipped by December 22nd because i would be out of town for the holidays. He didn't, and I told him to ship to a neighbors house. Never happened. He still shipped to my house, and it went to the post office until December 29th (which inadvertantly caused XPDI to not receive his gun).

So, when I got home, I went to the post office and picked them both up. The first thing I noticed was that the m15 was scratched up, and that the Carry Handle was screwed up (which he said he would pay for/ replace, nothing has happened yet) I went on to take off the battery bag to notice that the stock had a whole 2 inch chunk cut out of it. I went on to take off the stock to further investigate, and realized that not only the stock had a hole in it, but the buffer tube, and the lower receiver all had holes cut into them. (pictures below, provided by XPDI) Because of these problems, XPDI decided to take apart the rest of the gun. We then realized that both tabs on the body were missing (again, pictures below).

Next off, the G36.

The first thing I did was fire it, and it fired fine until the 3rd shot, when it double feed. It continued to do this in full and semi auto. Also, one of the screws was missing on the carry handle was missing (which he plans to send to me).

Also, the battery that came with the G36 was broken, so CLMWRX did a (lousy) solder job on it. My TLP peak charger could not charge it.

Now he is claiming that we are scamming him by trying to get more money out of him. He refuses to cover the problems besides the M15 carry handle.

XPDI and I have both agreed on sending the broken parts back to him (in his expense) in return from reimbursment.

Pictures:

c538fdae.jpg09df9b82.jpg6df3c37e.jpg23f63c8b.jpg49305333.jpg31ea2ab8.jpg

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So your telling my grandpa who is a retired electrical engineer he cant solder?

I described the gun as scratched.

I am totally amending the g36c deal.

I am currently amaending the carry handle.

I cant say anything for the stock as that was needed for the battery bag.

One last thing you guys threatning to stop by my house isnt very good.

Also how do we know you didnt totally mess up the g36c hopup?

Well good luck with that as I was out of town at a family members house.(hint the missing hi cap).

BTW: You must of completely messed up the g36c hop up, and you proved to me earlier on aim you have no clue as to what the first thing about an aeg.

I told you that you may have turned the hop on instead of off which can easily cause double feeding and lowered fps.

I know its a triple post, but i can not edit them anymore.

This is why stores mostly dont do returns on airsoft items. I will amend the things wrong with the m4 carry handle and the g36c handle screw.

Also like I have told you guys multiple times I will amend the mistakes I made when I sent it. Do not think I am responsible for whatever you guys have been doing.

I did not do one thing to that M15. I took it out of the box and noticed the buffer tube and stock were all cut up. So I then took apart the metal body and the tabs were missing. I DO want a refund for a new upper body. Also when the gun was chrono'd it was shooting around 330 FPS. It was suposed to be shooting 360 FPS. This now makes me think that there are not systema internals in the gun.

Obviously we would also want a refund for a new stock and buffer tube, as he only said it was wired to the back. If we had known that the stock had 3 different BIG holes cut in it, there is no way XPDI would have bought it.

CLMWRX also stated that the M15 had some small scratches on it, but the truth is it is very scratched up, and looks extremely used. I cant wait to have my local field tech take a look at the internals.

David shut up.

And that thing is supposed to shoot 330-360. It pierced both sides of a can( I never chronoed the m15 only the g36)

Also I am not going to buy a new upper or a stock. As the upper had the tabs intact, and you never asked what I did to the stock for the battery bag. I could send you a full stock from my old m16.

See, everyone is agreeing with us. This M15 is seriously screwed up. You should have told me about all the holes and things you drilled in the gun to make it take an external battery. This was done by you and not a "professional" so dont try blaming it on anyone. Anyone that knows anything about these guns would have only had to drill one small hole in order for it to work right. THE TABS WERE NOT ON THE GUN WHEN I RECIEVED IT. I have owned many armalite models and I know how to properly take apart the ENTIRE gun and put it back together properly. You knew that the tabs were broken when you sent the gun, there is no way that you didnt know. The only reason why the body is being held together is by friction. This is complete bullsh!t. I don't know how you could actually sell me this gun and think you can get away with it! I dont want you to just refund me my money for the carryhandle, I want a COMPLETE refund for the gun and I will send the rifle back to you as soon as I recieve a payment.

Now you say the gun is supposed to shoot 330-360. In the ad it says it will shoot 360fps. You can't lie about that.

You knew that the gun was messed up and that is why you had us pay Blade3000 and not you. This prevents us from filing a claim with you through paypal. I could file a claim with paypal to Blade3000 and i garuntee he would take legal actions.

Actually I sent you both addresses mine and his.

And the gun was not being held together by friction when I shipped it to you. It was perfectly assembled except for the dust cover spring.

I am buying you a new carry handle, and there are no returns.

I will send you an src m4 sliding stock or a tm full stock you choose, and I will be sending a new carry handle knob

ummm I just found out why I was defending myself on the tabs part

CA'S DO NOT HAVE TABS!

HERE IS 3RD PARTY PROOF FROM THIS WEBSITE http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=/a...15a4/index.html

so there you have it. once I send you the stock of choice and a replacement knob WE ARE THROUGH.

AS YOU ARE TRYING TO JUST GET YOUR MONEY BACK !!!!!

I am beating myself up for forgetting that CA's have rear pins instead of rear tabs.

I guess I was confused. Also Xpdi you said your experienced with armalites *ahem* you have never owned a CA. This was my first CA as well so have fun.

I don't normally comment on things like this but in this case i will.

clmwrx, it seems that you where not honest in your discription of the weapon being sold and i would like to see the original sale add on these forums to see just what the ad says.

From the pictures shown it is clearly obvious the gun has been butchered by someone with no skill what so ever (Sorry but thats the way i see it) and to expect someone who has not been told honestly about the amount of work done to it is appualing.

I think a full refund and an appology is probably the only way to finish this transaction, and a lesson learnt by all that it's best to get full photos of the purchase before money changes hands.

ummm read my edits fareast.

I am replacing the site and the stock.

I did , he wants a refund. Which i think is fair and square under the circumstances.

Could you provide a link for the original add? It will halp others to form a propper opinion on the situation and how best to resolve it. Currently due to the images posted everyone is in favour of 'XpDi'.

I think you will also find that he is within his legal rights for a refund as if the amount of work was probably not stated nor explained in the sale add which is fruadulant.

It is at the top of the thread.

You are being dodgy for not reading the whole thread.

And in the origanal thread there are close ups of the left side of the receiver, and as you can see there are amazingly large scratches on it..... Yeah right.

As for the debate of REFUNDS there will be none. There will be things amended not fully refunded.

Cmon irkbu please tell me which stock you want so I know what to buy. PLEASE! I am tired of hearing from your friend xpdi

clmwrx, wow you have no idea. The m15 you sold me is an older version CA. The older versions DID use tabs, I can show you where they are cut.

And now your lies are catching up to you. You told me that both front and rear tabs were intact when you sent the gun. Now you are saying CA doesnt have tabs?!??

You think that you didnt do anything wrong because I didnt ask if the gun had tabs still intact, if the gun didnt have holes in it, if it wasnt scratched up. IT IS THE SELLERS RESPONSIBILITY TO FULLY EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT IN WHICH THEY ARE SELLING.

If I do not get a full refund, legal actions will be taken.

Also fareast, here is the link

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=41293

EDIT:

Pics to show the rear tabs were cut off:

e36ad9d7.jpg

d2c74e16.jpg

I still dont see the hacked off filing marks you claim.

I still stand by my statement that this ca m15a4 tactical carbine never had rear tabs.

I will get my friend to take pictures. He himself said that my upper looks brand new.

Please prove that this is an old CA and I will adjust my argument as needed

xpdi thanks for this pic of an old m15

http://members.shaw.ca/planetairsoft/Pictu...cievertabs2.jpg

notice it doesnt have the pins as mine and the newer ones do?

thanks for the link

this is the version of gun it is

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/articles/ma...5a4/m15a4m1.jpg

not the old version with the indented trades that say classic army like the one you linked to xpdi

Archived