jwbehm

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check my above post for the update :)

EDIT:

They show that there are no rear tabs!

EDIT #2:

IT wont cost you any money if you refund me. You are going to lose money when I take legal actions if you dont refund me. My patience is running low.

Also, I am taking the gun to Airsoft Atlanta this week to check the gearbox out to see if there are actually systema internals in the gun. What are you planning on doing if there isnt?

You already lied about some of the internals saying it shot 360 fps when it really only shoots 330 fps.

Hmm, that M15 stock/buffer tube look pretty messed up, but if clmwrx is going to replace that, it will be OK (unless the replacement has further problems).

The M15 (i.e. the one with Armalite trades) has no rear tabs like the TM M4, and let that be the end of that.

If more evidence is borought to my attention that there are no rear tabs for the CA and there is just a pin going through the body for no reason at all then we will have that cleared up.

You also are going to have to do something about the gearbox. It is not shooting at the correct FPS. Airsoft Atlanta will be checking the gearbox tommorow to see if there is actually is full systema internals as described in the original ad.

EDIT:

I will also provide a work order to prove the gun was checked my airsoft atlanta.

If more evidence is borought to my attention that there are no rear tabs for the CA and there is just a pin going through the body for no reason at all then we will have that cleared up.

Fair enough. After all, who would trust the word of a mod who owns two CA M15s about CA M15s? <_<

m15a4rs4.jpg

m15a4m5.jpg

Convinced about the body tabs now?

I hope you get all other problems resolved soon in a friendly manner. No need to start insulting one another.

The thing is that there are many versions of the CA M15. They all improved as they have gone on. This is not the newest version of the gun.

Don't mean to start an argument with you Shao and i hope you dont take this the wrong way, but you being a mod doesnt make me believe you anymore than a bum on the street.

By the way, i have owned 6 CA Armalite varients...

By the way, i have owned 6 CA Armalite varients...

Let me guess, none of them are the M15s with the Armalite logo? The ancient CA M4/M16 style AEGs without the Armalite logo did have body tabs, even the early proto type M15 still had tabs, but not the final release version. The later improvements are some internal parts, not the body.

Just curious, what's the serial number on clmwrx's M15? What color is the hop up dial?

Archived