Problem with CLMWRX

jwbehm

Maybe he sent the gun w.o a CA Upper body? It is VERY obvious that SOMETHING where the tabs should be had been broken off.

Also, when i was talking to CLMWRX before this thread, he told me that "when he was checking the air nozzle, he saw the tabs"

Once again, we do NOT want a SRC stock, we purchased a CA M15, therefore we want a CA Stock.

I will try to get more conclusive evidence that the receiver does have the tabs broken off.

EDIT:

Also, before XPDI purchased the gun, CLMWRX said that the gun was the second newest version, and judjing by the serial number, this seems like a very old version.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My serial number is 001568, the body is over a year old.

It has no tabs, and the pin at the back is there to secure the gearbox ;)

On TM armalites it serves both the purpose of securing the gearbox and the upper receiver.

Could you take a better picture to show if your upper receiver has to thin pins at the back, which secures the upper receiver to the lower?

Edit: after looking at the pictures again, I see that you have those thin pins.

Therefore the receiver is the kind without tabs *period*.

PINS.jpg

Yeah please exscuse my noobness to CA armalite bodies.

I make mistakes like all humans.

I admit my mistakes I also admit when I am wrong.

Which is a practice some people should pick up.

And Shao I already linked to your review ;) Which works for that gun as well since it is a Ca m15a4 tactical carbine.

Full Metal jacket his first post did show the pins

EDIT: like I said earlier. The m15's with tabs do not have pins. *yeah Xpdi actually helped me find this out with out him knowing*

He tried linking to the m15's with the old indented CLASSIC ARMY TRADES. saying mine is supposed to have tabs.

Yeah please exscuse my noobness to CA armalite bodies.

I make mistakes like all humans.

I admit my mistakes I also admit when I am wrong.

Which is a practice some people should pick up.

And Shao I already linked to your review ;) Which works for that gun as well since it is a Ca m15a4 tactical carbine.

Full Metal jacket his first post did show the pins

Yeah, I saw that.

I edited the picture to show it a bit better. ;)

Note, if you read Arnie's review carefully, the one Arnie reviewed is one of the proto types I mentioned above, not the final release version.

Now we have people with CA M15s that have serial number both higher and lower than clmwrx's and both with black hop ups, and yet, both without tabs. If you are still not convinced, I doubt this issue will ever be resolved. If clmwrx used a non-CA upper receiver, it will not have the little pins at the back.

Yes I found enough evidence on the receiver, but he hasn't showed his, and what he did show helped me.

I will be sending money or the stock very shortly as I am still looking for a replacement knob

Notice in the pic of the tabbed m15 that it does not have pins and that its gearbox has black on it?

So why did Clmwrx say (apparently) that it did have tabs? :mellow:

AHem there are front tabs.

I also had confused myself as this is my first CA (how many times do I have to say this?

I dunno, he might have said it to get them off his back.

Or they're just twisting every *fruitcage* word that he says. :blink:

Some of both.

I would like to thank everyone exspecially shao14 for providing the review and schematics in the arnies database(doubt he ever throught they would be used as evidence to settle claims out of court)

And thank you to everyone else.

This whole Ordeal will be solved this week upon arrivial of the aforementioned parts

Archived