Problem with CLMWRX

jwbehm

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actually it truly isnt my fault due to I didnt upgrade it someone else did.

Which is currently under investigation, and I am keeping the names private. As it is my right to.

You are still responsible. I would like the funds ASAP.

EDIT:

Sorry to barge in....but you say you're experienced with AEG's and the gear boxes?

then why cant/wont you shim it? its not as though its hard....

I just can't shim it... Isn't much to explain there.

There are plenty of web tutorials on it.

I will not pay for the parts to be installed I will just send you parts after I get the parts that I got scammed out of.

Which how do I know you arent just trying to scam me now?

EDIT: You will not recieve money at all. You will receive replacements

Parts or money, all the same to me as long as they are not used.

I already told you how you know I am not scamming you. You can send www.americanairsoft.com an email or I can take pictures for you this week when I see him about my M249 gearbox.

Well...

I gotta say that although clmwrx looks like the "bad guy" on the face of it, I think XpDi is being naive and pedantic in the extreme.

I think that most people will describe their gun as "in good condition" unless it's been run over by a truck.

I think it should be pretty clear that there'll be holes in the stock if the gun's been wired to a battery bag.

As for the "upgrades", I wouldn't say that "upgraded internals" are worth more than about $20 over the price of the original parts in a 2nd-hand gun. I say this simply because you can never verify that the claimed parts are in the gun.

At the end of the day you've got a better than average, but used, gun with a scope mounted on it and a $100 silencer. For $215.

It might not be the dream-ticket you thought it was gonna be but I'd say you got value for money.

If you saw a Ferrari for sale for $5000 you wouldn't buy it and expect it to be perfect. You'd strip it apart in a garage and find that the exhaust was rotten and it didn't have the original wiring and that the wheel bearings were shot etc...

Would you take it back to the seller and DEMAND he replaces it with a brand new Ferrari?

F**k off!

Take a look at the other classifieds and ask yourself why every similar gun is $100 more expensive. ;)

If i was the seller Id demand the sodding gun back and hand back the cash with apologies to the buyer for the inadvertent misadvertising readvertise it in ammended fashion and call it quits at that

Versus all the parts the buyer is asking for its the most cost effective option otherwise you'll be lucky to break even on the parts

heres a couple of tips for folks with net sales paranoia NOT directed at the buyer or seller in this case buty because this thread illustrates the kinda probs and suspicions between buyers and sellers that crop up when a deal goes wrong

partially strip the gun before sale and stick little signed stickers inside the lower and upper receiver, on the stock, one on the gearbox accross the cylinder and onto the main body of the gearbox and one wrapped around the inner barrel

thats the only half decent way of establishing the parts sent are the parts being complained about

HOLD the buyers money untill they take receipt - dont go spending their money on something else unless you have the funds to cover it If buyer receives the gun and isnt happy then have them cover return shipping (and insurance) when it arrives back with all the stickers intact refund their cash - if it doesnt send it back to them again with a 'go take a *fruitcage* off tablet' note attached

stevie

Well...

I gotta say that although clmwrx looks like the "bad guy" on the face of it, I think XpDi is being naive and pedantic in the extreme.

I think that most people will describe their gun as "in good condition" unless it's been run over by a truck.

I think it should be pretty clear that there'll be holes in the stock if the gun's been wired to a battery bag.

As for the "upgrades", I wouldn't say that "upgraded internals" are worth more than about $20 over the price of the original parts in a 2nd-hand gun. I say this simply because you can never verify that the claimed parts are in the gun.

At the end of the day you've got a better than average, but used, gun with a scope mounted on it and a $100 silencer. For $215.

It might not be the dream-ticket you thought it was gonna be but I'd say you got value for money.

If you saw a Ferrari for sale for $5000 you wouldn't buy it and expect it to be perfect. You'd strip it apart in a garage and find that the exhaust was rotten and it didn't have the original wiring and that the wheel bearings were shot etc...

Would you take it back to the seller and DEMAND he replaces it with a brand new Ferrari?

F**k off!

Take a look at the other classifieds and ask yourself why every similar gun is $100 more expensive. ;)

1. I didnt get a silencer in the deal...

2. I don't know how I am being niave...

3. The internals are not worth $20 on the gun used, these parts are worth $200 new

4. I knew there would be A hole in the stock since that is all that is needed, not all the holes he made

If i was the seller Id demand the sodding gun back and hand back the cash with apologies to the buyer for the inadvertent misadvertising  readvertise it in ammended fashion and call it quits at that

Versus all the parts the buyer is asking for its the most cost effective option otherwise you'll be lucky to break even on the parts

heres a couple of tips for folks with net sales paranoia NOT directed at the buyer or seller in this case buty because this thread illustrates the kinda probs and suspicions between buyers and sellers that crop up when a deal goes wrong

partially strip the gun before sale and stick little signed stickers inside the lower and upper receiver, on the stock, one on the gearbox accross the cylinder and onto the main body of the gearbox and one wrapped around the inner barrel

thats the only half decent way of establishing the parts sent are the parts being complained about

HOLD the buyers money untill they take receipt -  dont go spending their money on something else unless you have the funds to cover it If buyer receives the gun and isnt happy then have them cover return shipping (and insurance) when it arrives back with all the stickers intact refund their cash - if it doesnt send it back to them again with a 'go take a *fruitcage* off tablet' note attached

stevie

I requested for my money back in the very beggining and he wouldn't let me. I asked what he wanted to do about the internals and he told me that he would take care of that if something went wrong.

Why? you paid for a used gun, if it was me I would trawl for some used systema parts and send you those, its what you paid for.

Your right, thanks for pointing that out.

After we get this gearbox deal sorted out, I think that covers everything

Alright I just got home at 5 guess what was here. A package containing a TM carry handle do you can have a sight knob, and What looks like a brand new stock has maybe a hair line scratch on the tube. I am amazed how new this stock is. Considering I payed a used price for it.

Will ship tommorow

I am still unsure.

I do not feel completely responsible for all of the internals, but out of pure generosity I wouldnt mind giving you some money for a spring and a piston head to get it good enough to run what fps you want. As CA's do not really need full internals anyways.

I understand, but I still do not know which person to trust. The person I bought it from or you.

and you did not pay for a ftk. I guess I was too vague in the description, but I did go back and find on my computer the parts it is supposed to have in it.

This is what I paid for Gun has full systema upgrades professionally installed, Gears, shims,bushings and a M120 spring with a Systema Hi Torque motor.

According to you I did not get it. Which if this is true then I want the parts as much as you do, but this is still under investigation.

Well in your for sale thread it says "It has been upgraded with full systema internals". That means all systema parts in the gearbox...

And also there is not a systema motor in the gun and you told me that it wouldn't be coming with one anyway.

I admit to the vague description, and I had lost the document at the time of sale.

So I was working off memory. Either my trust got taken advantage of or you are trying to take money from me. I am undecided.

Like I said in the time being I will send you some money to get it to the fps you want. (spring of choice and piston head as you said the piston is already a systema one)

WHich the gun will last fine with those parts. This still does not make up for the accused lack of parts as listed, but I am trying my best

That is why you should give me a refund on the gun. I said the gun has a Area1000 and NOT a systema piston anyway.

It would make much more sense and save you money and me time to just give me a refund.

I am not taking advantage of you, YOU SAID (capital for emphasis not flaming you) that there were full systema parts in the gun, I didnt put those words in your mouth. Look at your ad that you posted.

A refund would of made quite a bit of sense before I ordered 60 bucks worth of parts for you. Which you asked for.

The reason this is so hard to decide on is no one has any proof. Not you or I.

I may be able to take the gun back as part of a partial trade if you are interested in a tm m14 at all.

YOu can aim me about this

I contacted you about a trade xpdi, and you said you wanted to trade the m14 straight for the m15a4 because I owe you 200 in internals.

Remember if I am refunding the gun for the purchased price then I do not owe you anything at all.

Care to make a deal for that cqbr of yours?

Archived