Problem with CLMWRX

jwbehm

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because frankly, you all come across as a bunch of retards.

Edit ~ make that "whiney retards." I mean, jeez, a simple deal turns into a nine page whine-fest.

:zorro:

Agreed.

Now, I'm still pondering how the fruitcage you failed to notice what utter cocks you where making of yourselves :rolleyes:

Edit: Speelling aleert!

Sledge- I am sure you would be b!tching to if you got a gun with holes in the stock and none of the internals valused at $200 in the gun!

Now, we have all found out that the person Clmwrx bought the gun from was the one who lied about the parts in it.

I suggest you stay out of this thread, you don't provide ANY useful information, just proving that you are the "retard"

EDIT:

Lord Jebus, where did you come from? Your the only one making a cock out of your self

Let what go, Clmwrx and I are trying to work things out and you come in and post worthless sh!t!

No.

You arn't working things out.

You're bitching and swinging handbags at each other like a transvestite's cat-fight re-union.

For once, could you try doing this through the medium of a mod.

It'd cut out half the meaningless ######, Really.

But you guys are missing the AIM convos that are turning more and more civilised and understanding.

and I will say it again. IF I knew the gun misfed on .2's I would of said so. The battery charged and worked when I sent it.

Y'see If you'd made that apparent more early, I wouldn't have done anything at all, all I saw before was whiney bitching from both parties, both taking cheap shots at the other.

Good.

Night.

I'm afraid that I'll have to close this thread now that it has degenerated into hostile name callings. This issue is, however, still un-resolved, and the directly involved parties please continue your negotiations via PM or other communication means. If any real progress is made, just inform me to update this thread or re-open it.

By the way, Lord_Jebus, your sig is getting too long.

An update requested by jwbehm, and now it appears clmwrx is simply ignoring jwbehm in all forms of communication, and not refunding the $13 for the hicap that he offered to refund earlier.

Stay tuned.

New update (Feb. 26, 2006): clmwrx just informed me that he has sent jwbehm $20 for the missing hi cap. The stock and the sight knob for XpDi were also shipped.

Archived