sorry if this is in the wrong spot but i didnt see a thread for posting team pics.

this is the first team pic we have gotten with our new ACU unis so i wanted to share it with everyone. We are a team in California with about 18 guys. most of us are over 30 years of age. this pic was taken at the last fort ord event for those that know where thats at. im the tall guy in the second row far left.....anyways just wanted to show off our unis.....lol

mini-mini-team_pic.jpg

nice team. sorry, but I must say this, I can't help it. :P 

INVASION OF THE ARMALITES!!! *runs screaming at the top of my lungs*

every visible gun is an armalite except the M249, but nice team. ;)

well to answer your question, the reason we all have M4's is for mag sharing during battle. we have M4's 249's and 4 snipers.....all with the same gun in order to share mags....

Hey Greg, this is Paul (Ghost 4), nice to see you here.

At that game we also used two M14's, a G3 (those are not pictured, not everyone is carrying their weapon, and I had switched to my CQB for the 2nd game), and one MP-5 (lower center). :P

That game, we were in MAJOR need of the ability to share mags, our side was holding houses against a hundred or so assaulters coming in wave after wave. I'm typically pretty selective with shooting, usually maybe going through 100-300 bb's in a 2 hour game, but in the next game that day I went through about 2000 bb's. I hate to think how many our SAW's went through.

Many of us have a variety of non-armalite weapons: MP-5's, a G3, G36's, UMP's, 3-4 M249's, M14's, SOC16, about 5-6 sniper rifles, even a Thompson and my brand-spanking-new P90 (that'll look pretty weird against all the M4's, but I don't care, lol). Probably others, but we've never put all the guns into one big pile.

most of us are over 30 years of age.

I was standing behind some of you guys in the reg line at the last game. It was hilarious when the girl carded you guys. One guy was like, "Yeah show her your ID!" Other dude takes off his hat and shows her the grey streak in his hair. :P Owned.

Any of you guys going to make it out to Arctic Fox on the 14th or the clean up day this weekend?

Edited by staticzero

I looked at your website a few days ago and recognized some of you from past games. Nice to meet you.

We're hosting a game the 7th in San Jose, so I'm guessing only a few will make it to Arctic Fox. Most of the guys are from Fresno and can't get that far out of town 2 weekends in a row because of family & other obligations. We're discussing going to the cleanup date, but the game on the 7th complicates things. We'll probably be playing until after midnight.

• 3 weeks later...