Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

I come to you today with news...a full metal M4A1 (or Diemaco C8, HK416). They are a company located in Taiwan called FMC They manufacture THEIR OWN PRODUCTS. No this is not SRC or UTG. This is a relatively new company called FMC, that has their own factory.

This new AEG is supposedly 100% TM compatible, and all the parts they use are Guarder quality (Guarder is Taiwan company also, they cross produce each others products). The gear set I am using currently in my M4, are the FMC steel gear set, which only cost me $10 USD. You can expect the quality to be superb. The AEG also includes a metal body, which is laser engraved trademarks. The MSRP is only set at... $220 USD.

I will do a quick review on all FMC products:

• QD Knights Silencer
  • QD Knights Silencer Short
  • Armalite Mag (Hi-Cap) MSRP- $15 USD
  • Green Laser (MSRP of less than $60)
  • Red Dot sight
  • Laser Engraved Metal Body
  • Metal M4A1 with Diemaco or HK trademarks
  • 4 piece gear set
There are TONS of other products that they manufacture that will be coming after January. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THEM WITH ANY OTHER BRAND. They produce all of their own products. Hopefully the products will get here at the end of the month.

DO NOT SEND ME PMs or CONTACT ME FOR INFORMATION. Send David Yeah (the one who is in charge of this whole operation) an email. His email is: suntex11@seed.net.tw David Yeah is also a member of Arnies, under the name suntex01

STATICZERO contact David Yeah, he should be able to provide you one for review.

Thanks,

David

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived