Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, guys, please be wait for the pics, from what I know, it's gonna take a while to get pics because Taiwai are in different time zone with us, and the time in Taiwai is 1442(2:42pm for those of you don't understand military/24 housr time), and I believe the pics will coming soon, come on, it's business out there, so just wait for a while, and I hope FMC can make more product later

Thats only if you could do as throurough a job as Static Zero did on his Mp5...

The team I'm on more or less runs the local Airsoft Extreme store here in San Diego (Omega Force) along with 858QRT. If you were to send one to that store I could get you a good quality review and a tech's review as well. I'm in the process of writing up a SAS review right now if you'd like to use that for reference. Its going to be very thorough.

As goes for the spring suggestions, the logical would be a 1J for the UK and a m120s (400fps) equivalent for the US market. I'll let you know about my SAS test after its finished

Guys, my friend Bernie will be loading pics...

I sent the pics to him.

1. RIS release confirmed...cheap price (can't tell you yet :P)

2. MP5/G3 accessories confirmed

3. Any suggestions? Future products?

Also, they do OEM for many Japanese (TOP-AIM) and Taiwanese (G&G), and HK (G&P) products.

Cheap AK47 (and other AEG) conversion kits. People would buy those things like hotcakes instead of paying the ludicrous prices that some of the other manufacturers set for their kits.

If you don't have the resources to make wood stock/foregrips/etc maybe make AK74 kits with polymer handguards/stock... a good reasonably priced RPK or AKS74U kit would be amazing.

OK, finally, new pictures are coming from FMC!!

Knights SR-16 metal body front view

004.jpg

Knights SR-16 metal body back view

002.jpg

Knights SR-16 metal body front Logo close up

005.jpg

Kinghts QD silencer

007.jpg

008.jpg

M4/M16 300 rd. hi-cap magazine

009.jpg

4 Metal gear-set(gearbox and the motor)

.jpg

I also have a few news from FMC:

the metal hop-up unit for M4 metal body will be included, and the trigger guard should be included, and we will bring more pictures later on

The M4 RIS release is confirmed, pictures will up soon.

MP5/G3 accessories due next, as soon as I got new pictures, I will put in up and let you guys see.

now the estimate price for Metal M4(diemaco trades and hk, no SR-16 for now) is $220, plus one 300rds hi-cap and battery, trickle charger, and for US market, M120 spring pre-upgrade will included

Metal Body estimate price is $65-$70

Important news:guns and body will first come in diemaco trades and hk trade, SR-16 is planned, until more interest in colt and KAC, then FMC will make them

Suggestion: A metal AK body, of the stamped type as seen on newer AKs.

Picture: ak17025ru.jpg

Seriously though, there are enough M4 accessories. Cheap, well-made AK accessories are what we really need. Guarder is the only one making AK conversion kits (to the best of my knowledge) and that's why they're so expensive. Right now, if I wanted a nice AK74SU (which I do), I would either have to wait for the GBTech AEG to come out or drop $900 on a guarder kit. It's not good.

resized pictures are up for easy viewing

mb2.jpg

mb1.jpg

mb3.jpg

mag1.jpg

sl1.jpg

sl2.jpg

gears.jpg

1. RIS release confirmed...cheap price (can't tell you yet )

2. MP5/G3 accessories confirmed

3.SR-16 metal body is planned

like said before, the gun is around $220, steel gears, battery and charger also will included, and M120 spring pre-upgrade for US market

and the metal body is around$65~$70, with metal hop-up, material is aluminum

Archived