Full Metal FMC M4 (Staticzero read)

david3558

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suggestions :

- Bushmaster XM15E2S V-Match or Varminter conversion kit (outer barrel + handguard + metal body) (G&P made one but they stopped the production...)

pcwvms20.jpg

- Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle .50AE Hard Kick Metal Body (chrome if possible)

- M16 Sniper Grip

- Reinforced V.2 Gearbox

- Magpul MIAD Modular grip

MIAD%20BASIC%20GRIP_LRG.jpg

- FAMAS SV ou F1 to FAMAS G2 conversion kit (STANAG mags adapter, new stock butt plate, new handguard (three holes in this one) and bipods)

famas_g2_b.jpg

- Other FAMAS kits (RIS and stuff, even if it doesn't exist)

- PGM Hecate II (dreaming is great)

A bit of geardos stuffs :

- Wilcox PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-7/A/C NVG Arm

http://www.specwargear.com/images/Update%2...n-W-mount-1.jpg

http://www.specwargear.com/images/Update%2...n-W-mount-3.jpg

A FN FAL would be great

The bodies look quite good for the price, I'm guessing made in Sanchung City. Also the AK stamped receiver may or may not be a good idea, depending on what other companies decide to do, such as CA. A new style pistol grip must also be readily available for it too, as the TM (old style) won't fit. Next time I'm in Taipei, I'll be sure to see if I can buy a bunch.

looks nice but when are these planned to be out, i mean you have the hype atm but if they are not out for 6 months i can see many pople just buying other makes atm.

wow in the uk will sell these guns (zeroone, aa ect)?

when i first saw the planned Diemaco trades ect i was bloody excited but after seieng that the gun wont be out for awhile, i think ill go with a ics m4 and have it as a colt canada model (diemaco has been bought by colt).

Thanks,

Xeres

Airsoft dimensions differ from real steel dimensions almost 100% of the time so thats kind of a moot issue.

I really wish people would stop using laser engraved trademarks. They look friggin terrible and the paint surrounding the area thats engraved tends to flake off after use.

First off, Mr. David Yeah (from FMC) needs to have real steel version to make replica airsoft, and in Taiwai(where the company is based) is hard to get real steel like FN and Bushmaster XM15E2S V-Match and so on, but all suggestion will be considered, and me or david3558 will report the newest news from FMC (once we hear any)

Definitely an AK sidefolding stock and the correct receiver for it.

YES. Please... the only other way to get these things is to buy from trapper industries (which charge way too much) or to buy a conversion kit that includes one (which costs even more). If you do this you'll have a virtual monopoly and you'll make a killing. I know so many people with AK47s that would kill for a cheap sidefolding stock (AKS74U style or maybe a galil styled one), including myself.

There are plenty of M4 and MP5 parts out there... good cheap G3 and AK47 parts are much harder to come by.

YES. Please... the only other way to get these things is to buy from trapper industries (which charge way too much) or to buy a conversion kit that includes one (which costs even more). If you do this you'll have a virtual monopoly and you'll make a killing. I know so many people with AK47s that would kill for a cheap sidefolding stock (AKS74U style or maybe a galil styled one), including myself.

There are plenty of M4 and MP5 parts out there... good cheap G3 and AK47 parts are much harder to come by.

I'm guessing the reason is that M4 and MP5 are the most popular AEGs being used by airsofters at the moment. To get a good price on production, you need to produce in large quantities, but not all of them can be sold if you produce more than the market can handle. That's probably also why those Guarder all steel kits cost so much, because so few of them are made.

If the AK crowd gets bigger, then we should see more accessories coming out for decent prices.

Ok, here is a list

AK47s(folding stock)

IDF galil

GP-25(SR-25)

AK74 parts

AK47 parts

side-folding stocks for AK series

EOTech replica(red dot scope)

FN FAL

Reinforced V.2 Gearbox

crane stock for M4 series

This list is already send to Mr. David Yeah, and once me or David gets any news from Mr. Yeah, one of us will post ASAP.

Archived