GP-25(SR-25)

AK74 parts

AK47 parts

side-folding stocks for AK series

EOTech replica(red dot scope)

FN FAL

Reinforced V.2 Gearbox

crane stock for M4 series

This list is already send to Mr. David Yeah, and once me or David gets any news from Mr. Yeah, one of us will post ASAP.

A metal-bodied galil AEG (with a version 3 compatible gearbox)?!!!!! You ROCK.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmm, oh well, I guess it's still better than nothing. But anyway, I hope these don't fail like G&G's, G&P's and CA's (in the start, and they still have some problems)

Excuse me? G&P is not failed at all. In any case, I hope these metal bodies come with a fake bolt and are able to open the dust cover when you pull the charging handle.

Shweet. If the M4 is good at all....

*drools*

Get it out by December of 2006, and I will give you everlasting cookies.

As to what products to relase, with UTG making a decent AK for n00b price range, kits for that gun will probably sell fairly well.

And I know a gun that everyone wants and nobody has.

FN F2000

And make it modular, like the real steel please.

Are there any decent FN SCARs out there, cause those are cool.

To start off a new company i think you can only go to ways (considering you probabily dont have a giant budget, thus needing a fast recovery of money to not sink the ship after 6 months):

1) making parts many other companies make, but at a cheap price and *fruitcage* Guarder, G&P, etc.

2) making AEGs and parts noone has or only one company is doing, usualy overpriced and bad quality

Evidently, as a customer id prefer to have more AEGs on the market: BAR, Galil,

HK 416, FN Fal, Beretta SCP 70/90, etc. Let other companies make more add-ons for M4!

A stock 400, 450 or 500 FPS electric sniper would be cool, too. It would be a lot cheaper to have the gears and spring you need in the beginning, instead of buying an AEG and buy internals two times: the stock ones and the upgrade.

How about this: empty AEGs and seperate mechanism. Ill explain: You play in the UK, you order a Galil body and Galil internals(completely build, only drop the whole mechanism into the body) for 285 or 328 FPS; would be the cheapest, of course. You play in the US or want to be an electric sniper in Spain: simply buy an HK 416 and a 400 FPS mechabox.

Think about the possibilities: you like ordinary infantry, marksmaning and supporting as much. You have an M16. The day you want to play normaly you pop in the 328FPS mechabox; you want to be support gunmen: put a bipod, boxmag and the 350 FPS mechabox. More or less the same for a designated marksman. All this, including bipod, rail scope, mags, battery and C-Mag would cost around 550$!!!

My only recomendation is to try to compete through a strategy of diferenciation, especially as it will be kinda hard to win the trust of the customers being a new company they know nothing about.

Stocks, handguards, small conversion parts are a bad idea in my opinion, as the benefit is to small to cover the initial spendings of a starting company.

So try to have the production (not only selling) monopoly on 70% of your products.

If you dont know what AEGs to make, why dont you make a list of like 5to 8 guns and let the people vote; and i mean a real poll: get at least 70% of the users of 4 or 5 mayor international airsoft-webs to vote.

I had already thought about this for Marui to choose their next AEG.

Discuss.

Chears!

HAHA patent.... those are no existant in airsoft !

I could see the FN 2000 using a V3 or V6 gearbox.

Oh and bernies, the list you made, GP-25 is a russian greanade launcher, not the .308 SR-25 sniper rifle.

sorry about that, I totally miss that, cuz I saw GP-25 by G&G on WGC when I make the list and it's a SR-25 in a different name, I should know GP-25 is a Russian Greanade launcher, but I havn't play BF2 for a while....

The thing is the FMC is making AEG now, not sure they will do greanande launcher, but I will ask around

Another vote for modern style AK metal receivers. In fact, it would be really sweet if it easily accepted the real steel furniture like that manufactured by KVAR. The M4's and G36's use real steel parts with little to no conversion, it would be nice to see AKs do this. An AK-103 with the longer NATO style stock would be sweet.

As far as AEGs, I'd love to see an FN FNC, but a FAL would be awesome too. One of the most ubiquitous assault rifles, and (practically) no airsoft version.

-Links.

so, the AK suggestion is sent already, however, on page 4 there is a list of suggestion that we sent it last night(Pacific time), and please, give suggestion on anything that is not on the list

EDIT: here is the list

Ok, here is a list

AK47s(folding stock)

IDF galil

GP-25(SR-25)

AK74 parts

AK47 parts

side-folding stocks for AK series

EOTech replica(red dot scope)

FN FAL

Reinforced V.2 Gearbox

crane stock for M4 series

This list is already send to Mr. David Yeah, and once me or David gets any news from Mr. Yeah, one of us will post ASAP.

Well, about my Bushmaster suggestion, I don't think it will be so hard to find, the body is made by Hurricane, Guarder, G&G and G&P, and the outer barrel is just a M16A2 one but without screw at the end. The front sight is a normal one but cutted and the handguard is a free float aluminium cylinder

Well, about my Bushmaster suggestion, I don't think it will be so hard to find, the body is made by Hurricane, Guarder, G&G and G&P, and the outer barrel is just a M16A2 one but without screw at the end. The front sight is a normal one but cutted and the handguard is a free float aluminium cylinder

we make this list according people's suggestions, the more people says, the more we take, you bushmaster suggestion is good, and we will make another poll or suggestion board sooner or later, we can't have a company makes a lot of different kinds products without get profits at first, but your Bushmaster idea will be consider later

There is still news that I do not understand. The 220 price tag.. will it be a WHOLE AEG? Or all the parts alone? What type of trademarks will the AEG come with? Custom ones or the mentioned Demaico and Hk trademarks? Will it be availible in the states?

One thing that might be interesting to see is a updated p90. Fibreglass Body and a stock aluminum upper reciever that comes standard and lower price then tokyo marui now that I can see going fast.

I think for a good starting company to grab some attention is to make guns that people want first especially since its 1 cheap , 2 bang for the buck and 3 comes loaded with accessories. Then afterwards make guns that are currently high on demand and not out on the market. That could get you a headstart

There is still news that I do not understand. The 220 price tag.. will it be a WHOLE AEG? Or all the parts alone? What type of trademarks will the AEG come with? Custom ones or the mentioned Demaico and Hk trademarks? Will it be availible in the states?

One thing that might be interesting to see is a updated p90. Fibreglass Body and a stock aluminum upper reciever that comes standard and lower price then tokyo marui now that I can see going fast.

I think for a good starting company to grab some attention is to make guns that people want first especially since its 1 cheap , 2 bang for the buck and 3 comes loaded with accessories. Then afterwards make guns that are currently high on demand and not out on the market. That could get you a headstart

$220 for the whole AEG, metal body, and more, Diemaco and HK trade are the first product line

Archived