1911 Picture Thread

;)

You're kidding about the cybergun part right? I mean, it looks just like a MagnaTech....

It is a Magna-Tech- They are made by Cybergun :o

Well, at least the Officer's Model is- it says so rt on the box :P

...Oh, and I usually end my posts with a

;)

-G

Edited by Guinness
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cybergun is an importer, not manufacturer.

Could be- and your probably right..... :mellow:

But it say's "MADE IN TAIWAN" on one end and on one side it say's "This product made by Western Arms Co., Ltd....bla-bla-bla about Colt Trademarks....and it's exclusive licensee CYBERGUN s.a."

Since I know WA doesn't have a factory in Taiwan but clearly has someone make the M-T's there, and here is a box that say's CYBERGUN.......your probably right ;)

-G

Could be- and your probably right..... :mellow:

But it say's "MADE IN TAIWAN" on one end and on one side it say's "This product made by Western Arms Co., Ltd....bla-bla-bla about Colt Trademarks....and it's exclusive licensee CYBERGUN s.a."

You mean on the gun itself or on the box? Very interesting. I guess its kinda similar with the Springfield airsoft 1911 which was made by WA for springfield (forgot what its called). I wouldnt mind getting one even if its manufactured for cybergun.

DSC00034Small-1.jpg

DSC00034Small.jpg

Just having a practice run disassembling the FBI Blaster... got rid of the magwell, and managed to strip one of the screw-bearings (no idea what they're really called) in the grip :P , so I'm stuck with a feebly rotating grip screw until i manage to get some loctite or something.

Gotta get me some unbumpered mags, and hope that Dentrinity have the stuff I want in stock... really wanna start doing something with this gun.

Edited by Lithium Jack