1911 Picture Thread

lol

If you get real steel sights, you have to drill holes in them corresponding to the holes in your WA sight. so you can fit them.

i.e Where the holes are on your WA sight, measure and drill out holes in the same places on the real sight, so you can secure it to your PGC frame.

Edited by Lithium Jack
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah pretty much, they are still J-Armory. That said, there isn't really a big difference between J-Armory and WA SCW3/Magna-Techs.

Edited by skyler8158
I've never heard of grips that the TM M1911A1 isnt compatible with.  Are you looking at a specific type?

Well, I figured the grips that will come with my PGC fitted TM 1911 (from UNCo.) will probably be the original stock faux wood grips that came with the TM 1911. So I was wondering if the TM 1911 would be compatible with RS grips. Glad to hear that they are. Can anyone recommend decent wood grips and decent rubber grips?

yea all SCW1's and 2's have adjustable hop up, I find the SCW1's to suck though. I had a wilson combat CQB for a while and I hated the accuracy on it. My MEU though is really nice, the shots line up with the sights perfectly

Can anyone recommend decent wood grips and decent rubber grips?

Personally I love the Cocobolo wood grips on the 45's and for rubber I prefer PAchmayr over Hogues but again thats personaly opinion. Or you could go for both in onr, pretty sure its Pachmayr who make some nice rubber and rosewood grips.

yea all SCW1's and 2's have adjustable hop up, I find the SCW1's to suck though.  I had a wilson combat CQB for a while and I hated the accuracy on it.  My MEU though is really nice, the shots line up with the sights perfectly

Ah, didn't know it had adjustable hop-up. Would you mind telling me where it's located? Thanks.