1911 Picture Thread

I just got my gun 2 days ago and i already lost my manual. I have a black Kimber warrior SCW ver.3 Im not really sure how to adjust the hopup, actually i dont even know where it is. Sorry for nooby questions.

SCW3 has fixed hopup, use .25 or higher weight bb's and you'll see the hop up is just right.

Also, yes the scw marsoc slide will fit your warrior.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You CAN break ABS slides on anything with green gas, but you won't if you're sensible about the temperature you use it at.

Cheers.

as I stated, continued use of green gas might cause the slide to break, but in my opinion that is due more to WA's superior blowback and power, rather than any weakness in build quality. WA's are built to perform extraordinarily well on 134a, hence on green they are the mutts proverbials.

I've just dug out my Infinity manual, but the manual doesn't actually say SCW3 anywhere on it, just "S.C.W SV"

According to the manual the hop up is adjusted via a hex wrench on the bb loading ramp in the chamber. Below that picture is an illustration of 3 bbs going up, level and down. I take it this is definately how to adjust the hop up.

By all means, correct me if I am wrong, this is my first WA pistol. I've had no experience with WA whatsoever.

Interesting. How's the surface finish of the Guarder? In some of the pics I've seen on various retailer's sites, the black finish tends to have subtle variances. These inconsistencies made me not want to buy them, but your 1911 seems to have consistent black throughout.

Very nice btw! ;)

has anyone used the Tanio-Koba spacer on their M1911A1 to install a Hi-Capa slide? I found a Springfield Armoury slide that just looks killer, but i don't want to spend my money on something that's going to break soon after. That as well as another TM M1911A1 with the guarder dark grey kit and a KWA Glock 17 will probably be the realistic extent of my handguns for the foreseeable future.

Interesting. How's the surface finish of the Guarder?  In some of the pics I've seen on various retailer's sites, the black finish tends to have subtle variances.  These inconsistencies made me not want to buy them, but your 1911 seems to have consistent black throughout.

Very nice btw! ;)

The finish on mine looks fine. Its not exactly black tho, it's grayish, not much different than the stock plastic frame/slide. Maybe the inconsistency that you saw in those pic are due to oil or dirt.

:)