1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some help. I was just about to order a PGC kit for the TM M1911A1 from WGC when I saw they no longer had any in stock. It seems like a week ago they did, but maybe not. Anyway, is there anywhere else I could get one with intact trades? I've been putting off ordering this so long and I need to buy it soon.

RW removes the trades (?), UNCo has none, and I can't find any on DEN.

My stock WA 191 Colt Delta.

normal_Imagen_160.jpg

If you notice i've a little problem with my rear sight. It's impossible to contact with Western Arms and buy a new WA sights. Can anyone help me?

I begin to think on sell it.

'Welcome.

IMHO, Hogues and contoured grips are a little impractical for a high speed pistol. If you draw wrong, then it's much harder to readjust your grip. Personally, I prefer smoother plastic wraparound or standard uncheckered grips, especially for use with gloves.

But I'm just spewing IPSC gospel.

Edited by MadCat360

What parts can WE 1911's take? I'm gettin' one soon and I'm thinking about a little customization. Also, what grips do you reccomend. I was thinking these:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GRIP316-47235-941.html (lol)

or maybe these: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GRIP423-44909-941.html

Hey I need help real quick. I've decided to buy a full metal body kit for my Kimber Warrior scw ver.3, but I havent seen any body kits that are for the SCW ver.3. They all say they are for SCW ver. 2's. So I was wondering if like Prime, PGC, and those brands would work on a SCW ver.3 if its says its for the SCW ver. 2's? Are the bodys and slides interchangeble for the kimber ver.2 and ver.3's?

Also can someone reccomend which brand to buy the whole metal body kit for my gun if there is one?

Thanks,

Phil

Edited by Philip Aram