1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Technically 134a is a "green" gas because it is environmentally friendly (compared to ozone harming and greenhouse gases). All gases that do not harm the environment are dubbed "green." You have a can of regular ol 134a aka 1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane

Edited by ViciousV10s
and your the one who sold it to me :P

seriously man, even the fire pin was flat out SCW2, me am not a happy bunny :D

Man, see EvilHippys post.......... I was just goin on what i was told when i bought the damn thing! I just would NOT do that kinda thing to you or anyone else intentionally dude.. I'm as ###### as you :angry:

well, had a nice day today, got a serpa dropleg for a marsoc, so it holds both marsoc railed and non railed version (double win :P ) and the kimber i got yesterday, should be a blast, waiting on peteakaN00b3rakar.ocelot to get that bloody frame to me also

going to sao's on sunday to get my steel slide catch cut into 2 to fix my other gun lol

and, haven't yet decided, but i'm gonna sell either the marsoc, or the kimber, depending on the mood of the day when i get the frame from man mentioned earlier lol, leaning towards the kimber at the mo :P

then i'm gonna get the J-armory REAL SCW3 FBI pistol, gut the git AND jack the lovely magwell/mainspring housing it hads lol, too many 1911 plans ahead :P

when i steal someone's camera tomorrow i shall try to take some pictures of this lot

oh, also realized i have 9 WA 1911 mags lol, and only enough room on my gear to hold 6 :P might have to sell some of them at some point too :D

Edited by phoenix360mute
hi, im wondering. i really want a full metal 1911, but if i order from redwolf and other HK retailers... how do they manage the trades?

burn off?

Some HK retailers, such as Redwolf and WGC will remove the trademarks from a complete gun either using a dremel or a piece of plastic card super glued on top of the trademarks. From what I know, Redwolf will not remove trademarks from parts not installed on guns. Your best bet is to email the sales/customer service dept. of the HK retailer you were wanting to buy from and ask them directly how they would treat the trademarks if you bought gun X from them. Personally, if it's ever in doubt, I would ask beforehand rather than receive the package and get a nasty surprise. :huh:

Looks like my gun  ;) (far right) I bought it from Marcus.

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/549/dsc00617tr5.jpg

If you're gonna comp or port a gun ya might as well go the whole nine yards and put all the extended stuff on it.

No sense in being in a league with only half the gun your competitors have.

Edited by MadCat360
Just finished the initial cosmetic fitting of my Prime Springfield Micro Compact. It still needs a lot doing to it, not least cutting down the V10 barrel.

Then I expect there are going to be countless niggles that need ironing out to get it to work properly!

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n197/Slug_04/000_1237.jpg

Looks great, as Mathub says, good luck with the fitting, you'll most likely need it.

looks like you have a silver barrel installed? so why do you need to cut it down.. are you trying to make it flush?