1911 Picture Thread

:blush:

...I thank you, my Mother thanks you, the people at Wei-E thank you..... ;)

Hey, BTW, when are the "Count-down to the Evilhippy World Tour" clock-widgets going to be available? :unsure:

(Evilhippy World Tour brought to you by Chalmers Pig Snacks and Cakes, Bristol, LTD.)

;)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just lost the front sight off my TLE/RLII anyone got a spare or know where I can get one?

I recall reading on Airsoft-News.EU that someone was offering spare parts for Japanese guns.

Found the info:

Japan: Spare Parts

Leonard has interesting offer regarding spare parts for Japanese replica. Searching for those hard to find bits and bobs can indeed be frustrating:

A lot of Japanese companies don't sell replacement parts outside of Japan and spares are not always in supply at players local shops.

If anyone is after replacement parts for their JAPANESE made guns, I can get them for you. First step email me leonardinjapan@hotmail.com MSN or PM me with model and part numbers you need, you can use this site to check out some of the more common models manuals

http://airsoft.net.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=1539 (registration required)

Once I figure out a price with shipping, payment is made via Paypal and then parts are ordered and once received shipped to you. Ive been doing this for a few months sending parts to Canada, America and Europe.

Hope that helps!

-Alex

Guinness old chum, if you can get one of those countdown clock things done for me I would be grateful forever :D Well, grateful up until the point that I stop over at your gaff in the middle of my tour and nick all your beer, after which I'd just be a bas**rd :D

I'd very much like a black Kimber trigger by the way, if anyone has one going secondhand :) Also, how realistic is it to have metal parts (controls) re-painted, does anyone know?

i dont know what it is about GSR's, there are very few grips that really go with it, maybe some, erm, i dunno lol, wood doesnt really go with it, neither do them pachmyres, try black gunner grips if you can find em, or get normal ones and spray paint, would look good after some wear and tear

ya, those are the Pearce grip inserts. it's just a piece of rubber that fits underneath whatever grips you want, which is nice. I like them. Gives a little better grip on the thing.