1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: ty TC!

WE, if your listening-

Here's what ya need to do. Switch the 'Faux-Mar' (Bo-Mar) sites on the 3.9 compact with the 'Faux-vak' (Novak) ones on the FullSize Tactical.

Pretty please?

kthnx :D

...And oh yeah- fix those gas-hog magazines too wouldya?

-G

Ok guys, I have a bit of a shopping list..

I desperately need..

A hammer Strut

The Pin which retains said hammer strut

and a less desparate need for..

Springfield style ambi/single safety (the one which curves downward at the tip)

Novak replica rear sight (not kimber style)

--

Thanks.

Nice, is that series 70 the SCW3 one, with no backing to the slide catch notch? Thats the only thing that puts me off them.

I'm trying to find a raptor kit too, but it seems they are well and truly out of stock.

I don't suppose any of that came from boom arms did it? I've sent them about 10 e-mails and only ever had one replied to. I'm trying to send them the better half of a grand and they're just ignoring me.

After about five hours of work I got my TM 1911 into a Guarder kit. Took about an hour and a half of buffing with fine sandpaper to get the slide to move halfway decent. It sometimes gets stuck. I suppose it just needs some breaking in?

Other than that the 150% recoil and hammer spring gives a really hard kick. With the added tightbore it really zooms BBs downrange. Now just to find a PGC/Prowin Rear sight and outer barrel instock...

Anyone got a link to a place that does? :D

After about five hours of work I got my TM 1911 into a Guarder kit. Took about an hour and a half of buffing with fine sandpaper to get the slide to move halfway decent. It sometimes gets stuck. I suppose it just needs some breaking in?

Other than that the 150% recoil and hammer spring gives a really hard kick. With the added tightbore it really zooms BBs downrange. Now just to find a PGC/Prowin Rear sight and outer barrel instock...

Anyone got a link to a place that does? :D

Boomarms.

There must be some kind of knack of getting a reply from BA.  Maybe all the planets need to be in alignment or something?

Coinciding with a total eclipse of the sun... and perhaps of the heart.

Who knows, all I know is over the last year and a half they've turned down around 2000 dollars worth of orders. Muppets.

Care to share the secret of getting hold of boomarms Mathub? Is there some sort of code you need to start off your enquiry with that only people in the know are aware of otherwise they ignore you?

Just noticed theres a somewhat lack of pictures on this page. I found this pic on my internet travels and think it's awesome. Some very nice leather.

sa1911.jpg

Edited by hitmanNo2