1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers man, my reading french is a bit rusty, but i managed

quick question though, what is the "La Hausse" that is molded to the frame?

i checked a translater for it, but it gave me some completely out of context translation for it lol

Im thinking the sights but am not sure...

apperently it's TM compatible, has the same magazineproblems as the WE, i.e. poor gasautonomy (but im guessing TM magazines fix this?) and you can put BB's in the magazine from both ends :blink: ...

i wonder if TM hammers and the likes are compatible aswell on these WE and KJW 1911s...

apperently it's TM compatible, has the same magazineproblems as the WE, i.e. poor gasautonomy (but im guessing TM magazines fix this?) and you can put BB's in the magazine from both ends  :blink: ...

I think la Hausse might be the mainspring housing, or it could be the pins (on the WE at least one of the pins is fake)..

Oh and TM magazines won't solve it, it's the gas system which is to blame, they're just not as economic as WA with the small space of 1911 magazines..

--

I think la Hausse might be the mainspring housing, or it could be the pins (on the WE at least one of the pins is fake)..

Oh and TM magazines won't solve it, it's the gas system which is to blame, they're just not as economic as WA with the small space of 1911 magazines..

--

hmm, that sucks, then how come alot of people are saying they are as good as the TM, when clearly it's not the case then?

am assuming the KJW is basicly a WE then?

I wouldn't know, I've never owned anything but a WA, but going by P360M's reaction to the TM 1911, once you've owned a WA, all the others are inferior (screws and unrealistic internals, inability to manually decock, gas efficiency, etc). Of couse as skirmish tools they're cheaper and get better range..

--

I should think the KJW is a clone of the TM, being that it's a simpler system, and the KSC is relatively crappy according to most people who've owned one..

Edited by hardboiledcop
Are those rubber under grips?  Where did you get them?

I was told, by the current owner, they were Hogue's. . but they are not. They are Pearce grips. .. .it's a one-piece design like Hogue's.

Pearce:

para.gif

Hogue:

14000L.jpg

Ahh right I was hoping they were the under grips, like Pearce make for 1911s so I could have it with my wood grips.

from my first pics. . it looks like an "under" grip. . maybe I'm wrong ..I'll know when I get the HRT and will clarify it.