1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Mobius! That thing would be sweet to use in IPSC.

I finally got my "Holy Grail" of airsoft from one of our own Arnies members. Now I can die happy.

WA V10 with Prime full metal kit.

PrimeV10%20001.jpg

PrimeV10%20004.jpg

PrimeV10%20006.jpg

Need some outdoor lighting tho, just snapped those this morning in the office.

Sweet gorilla of manilla, ViciousV10.

Does anyone know if there's a shop where you still can order the normal Defender (like the V10 but without the exhaust ports, and cheaper, lol)? UNC and WGC don't carry them anymore...

Edited by VAN MEULDER

Hey Vicious that sure is a nice piece, but dump those rubber grips, compacts should never wear rubber. The whole point of a compact is for concealed carry and rubber grips will print through clothing.

Edited by BigAl
Hey Vicious that sure is a nice piece, but dump those rubber grips, compacts should never wear rubber. The whole point of a compact is for concealed carry and rubber grips will print through clothing.

I agree but since I won't actually ever be using an airsoft gun to CC Im going to stick with these RS Hogues, they are so very very comfy!

I got a little something new this morning

PICT0041.jpg

Something old something new

PICT0042.jpg

Something everyone should own

PICT0043.jpg

Dual 1911's make me smile :)

I just cant decide if I want to buy a left handed safarliand for the seccond one or go for a dual galco shoulder rig.

The old girl is getting a pgc kit and associated upgrades along with real wood grips and the new girl is getting a tightbore barrel and real wood grips. I'm leaving the plastic on so I'll have a 1911 that performs well in the cold.

Edited by evansy

My 1911's from left to right:

Para Ordnance, chrome series 70, full metal tle/rlII, Gilded V12, Silver Delta Elite,silenced m1911a1

(Links are closer shots)

DSC00072.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z45/ian...ll/DSC00073.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z45/ian...ll/DSC00074.jpg

Edited by iandowdell