1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is another 1911 picutre thread started back in september iirc.

Do a search for it if you want to see more 1911 pictures, the thread was made by member "1911" i think.

It'd be more constructive if you just link the thread here, or if you couldn't even find it, how can you expect others who never saw it before to find? ;)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...owtopic=436&hl=

That's actually a real weapon, i don't own it, but my friend in america has one, so next time i go over i'm gonna test it :D

it costs $10,000 and is a limited edition run of about 18 pieces

I think that 8 have been sold.

Edited by x239

quite alot actually. my infinity ,.. metal slide, high flow valve, strengthened recoil spring and extended firing pin... + the actualy gun itself. ARound 2800 Hong Kong dollars. Thats around 350 US. My SW1911 was around 1300 HK, 165 US around. Im waiting for a kimber slide and frame to put on it : D. After my exams my parents said they would give me enoughmoeny to get what i wanted! WBAHAHAHA

That's actually a real weapon, i don't own it, but my friend in america has one, so next time i go over i'm gonna test it :D

it costs $10,000 and is a limited edition run of about 18 pieces

I think that 8 have been sold.

Dude, you or your friend should've bought two (maybe he has), and then you or he'd be pimpier than Castro Troy. ;)

Edited by Shao14
Dude, you or your friend should've bought two (maybe he has), and then you or he'd be pimpier than Castro Troy. ;)

well i should be going over around july time, i might post back and say what it's like and include some more pictures of it.

i might even be able to persuade my friend to start thinking about my birthday ;)

well i should be going over around july time, i might post back and say what it's like and include some more pictures of it.

i might even be able to persuade my friend to start thinking about my birthday ;)

Hehe, let him know my birthday's coming too. ;)

(do keep in mind, avoid discuss bulletistic stuff of real steels on this forum, but pictures and comparing the looks with airsofts are ok.)

Hehe, let him know my birthday's coming too.

(do keep in mind, avoid discuss bulletistic stuff of real steels on this forum, but pictures and comparing the looks with airsofts are ok.)

hehe will do,

yes i think i've talked enough about the real deal, the most important thing is:

When is the airsoft version comming out :D