1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mathub......

Getting pretty annoyed at your constant 'setting the bar higher' antics mate :angry:

....How can us mere mortals compete??

:P Excellent guns and images as per usual brother!

.....er uh :unsure: you do realize of course the possession of the fully kitted Hardballer requires you shave your head now a la Hitman right? ;)

Slainte!

-G

Edited by Guinness
I love your infinity, twin cam

very very very nice

Thanks. It took forever to find a magna 6 inch, and then one day it just popped up and I was asked to build it up. In the days before the flood of aftermarket barrel locks, I fabricated my own. Same goes for the front sight. I fabricated that one from nickel then gave it a gold bead to enhance the sight picture in low light.

English not his 1st language bro- ;)

Merde, la prochaine fois je le ferai en français, au moins il y aura moins de fautes, encore que...

See? now ya have gone and made him self conscious :unsure:

Mathub, Ne vous inquiétez pas pour ces gars, ils peuvent utiliser Google traducteur comme tout le monde :P

Edited by Guinness

Krame - Yours is probably the best budget Silverballer I have seen thus far. What sort of paint stripper did you use? I can't imagine that the original finish on the slide would be that good if it comes off that easily. Now you just need to pick up a new trigger and such for it.