1911 Picture Thread

Wow, I actually really like the way that looks. What do you plan on doing with the 1911?

Kinda crazy isn't it. Its growing on me.

I am defiantly going to pick up a TK spacer next HK order so that I can see how it shoots. If it works well I may leave it this way for awhile. Kinda fun having a super 1911 :) .

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like a metal slide, with a stock frame.

I may just do that then. SD Wilson Combat Professional parkerized slide...stock frame..

Does anyone own both a new 1911 with the carbon finish and an old one? How different is the furniture on the Carbon finish, much nicer? Or did they overdue it a bit?

Romulus - I see it now. Must be my computer at work. That looks great too. I like the all black. Is that your Hi-Capa top end on 1911 frame?

Yep. It's temporary. I just had some time on my hands and thought I'd try some crazy stuff. Turned out that it actually looked pretty cool. Kind of a 1950's racy gun.

Does anyone own both a new 1911 with the carbon finish and an old one? How different is the furniture on the Carbon finish, much nicer? Or did they overdue it a bit?

I have that comparo picture somewhere around here. Someone asked just last week. I don't think they overdid it, I like the finish.

1911infinityvv8.jpg

I was just having a little fun with my 1911 and was surprised how interesting this looked.

Unfortunatly, I still have to buy a TK spacer to get this to fire reliably.

could we get straight side shot of the pic without compensator on? and perhaps a bit brighter image?

That looks quite nice. I would like to see it on a straight side rather than on an angle.

Cheers.