1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys!

I think the grips tie the gun nicely togther from a color/asthetics perspective, and as said previously they're also wider, and a much more comfortable than usual 1911-type grips.

have you gone to CQB in manassas?

Why yes, I was there last weekend shooting at the kids with this very gun. I don't make it down there too often, but it's a useful proving ground for new toys. And oh yeah, I've known the guys that run for many, many years.

Edited by realityknight
Thanks guys!

Why yes, I was there last weekend shooting at the kids with this very gun. I don't make it down there too often, but it's a useful proving ground for new toys. And oh yeah, I've known the guys that run for many, many years.

Yeah i was there

It is a bit hard to tell its a 1911 in this small pic, but its very hard to tell what 1911 it is.

Yes, it was a rental. After years of shooting 9 mil, I was expecting it to be quite difficult to manage. There was a noticeably bigger kick, but not overly so. Very very accurate gun too, I was keeping all shots in the middle 3 inches of the target at 75 ft. If you ever get the chance to shoot one, do for it. Its quite a blast (literally)

This is my new TM1911

I have just got the American legend grips (not to everyones taste, but I like them)

Got the pgc frame on its way with a threaded barrel, custom hammer & trigger too.

Will post some more pics when fully modded. Anyway this is it so far.

post-45651-1195073748_thumb.jpg

May have to buy another 1911 at this rate hehe

Only two posts and your already in the clutches of the 1911 thread. :)

I just fitted a PGC Silver Delta Elite kit and I can tell you that the finish is really awesome. I also found that the kit itself was very nearly drop in (all I had to do was take .5 mm off the left side of the leaf spring). Excited to see another silver TM, they are few and far between.

Ive just been having a look at yours a few pages back, looks very smart mate, I like those grips you currently have on your delta too. It should be a good learning curve for me fitting this kit, looking forward to it. How did you take the 5mm off, with a file? or something else?

Many thanks

Nick