1911 Picture Thread

Thanks.

I honestly haven't done any research into grip safeties, I was just responding to birchm's comments earlier in the thread. Good to know that there are no easy options though. I may have to see if someone would mod one for me.

Shame that you are moving on from your silver 1911. It was one of the big factors that inspired me to go for a silver 1911. Really one extraordinary gun.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rom - I am fitting a Wilson Combat beaver tail soon, I'll let you know how it turns out.

I'll be very interested to see how that turns out.

Also, the comped Delta Elite looks pretty awesome. I slapped a PDI comp on mine the other day so I could see how it handled with a 7 inch barrel.

I may post up a few pictures later just for fun.

It was just too much of a coincidence that hkssr20det posted comped Delta Elite pictures on the same day that I tried out my 7 inch PDI in my Delta Elite.

Heres a few pictures, not as nice as hkssr20det's but still doesn't look bad.

cdecompleftvh5.jpg

cdecompartkc1.jpg

I was favorably impressed by the casual 10m grouping (from shooting four or five different sets) I happened to pull off while dialing in my hop-up. (as you should be able to see I was slowly turning it down). Defiantly like the 7 inch PDI .01. :)

cdecomptargetlw8.jpg

This picture was a bit of a mess up but I liked the abstract look when I washed it through photo shop...

cdecompabstul3.jpg