1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone has the Pachmayr American Legend Grips for sale, PM me I'll give you up to $45 (including shipment to Belgium)

Greetings

Milan

Unless someone has a pair laying about, I'll be happy to order them from CheaperThanDirt for ya Clockwork- I've done it for a few of my overseas mates.

Slainte!

Indeed it is a bit odd simply because it is rare to see a inverted two-tone gun.

I do wish that there was an actually hybrid 1911 though (or maybe there is and I just haven't seen one, feel free to correct me)

SVI makes (made at some point at least) single stack hybrids, dunno if that's what you're looking for.

Indeed it is a bit odd simply because it is rare to see a inverted two-tone gun.

I do wish that there was an actually hybrid 1911 though (or maybe there is and I just haven't seen one, feel free to correct me)

I like it. Reminds me of my old Kimber TLE which was two-tone like that.

tlefinal2vf2.jpg

Strayer Voight / Infinity Arms offers Single Stack Option in its product range / Gun builder option:

122.jpg

and really nice collector ones :o

124.jpg

(definitely hot one ...)

125.jpg

88.jpg

83.jpg

(even classic style with bushing)

40.jpg

(would even be an excellent tactical model)

7.jpg

(and you even do not need to have SVI logo on the grip, if the complete gun shouts Strayer Voight :D )

6.jpg

Have fun with the pictures, all directly samples from sviguns.com, should consider to custom build one of these for my collection. Definitely exclusive and almost unique pieces, as no one really goes for SVI single stack ... 'til now :)