1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're doing two kits. One with just the slide and frame and one for $30USD more with the springs and barrel. RRP $180USD for the complete set.

Just need more support on the silver extras front so my thumb can have a rest from polishing.

Edited by Sherlock
-snip-

If your 'gryphon' from the WW2AA boards, nice paint jobs and pics man!

...even if your not gryphon, excellent work! :D

Slainte!

Edited by Guinness
If your 'gryphon' from the WW2AA boards, nice paint jobs and pics man!

...even if your not gryphon, excellent work! :D

Thanks. :D As much as I hated to cover up my 1911, I needed a sidearm as stealthy as me. For one of my first paint jobs, I'd say it came out rather well. And I'm a different "Gryphon", I'm sure. ;)

Gryph

Not sure why people have problems with BoomArms. Mine came from there. Got an error when ordering so emailed them and got a response within 12 hours.

Agreed- Johnny is outstanding.

Sure, a day or two may pass between replies, but no where near the issues with Gunner or RSOV- Understand that all of these guys are fairly inundated with email and order traffic, and they are all very small operations- maybe 4 or 5 people on staff at Boomarms. But always the most helpful and high quality customer service. I got a reply from Johnny just last night at midnight his time, I told him to go home! it's late! and then another one first thing in the morning his time, like 6AM HK time telling me my order had shipped.

I'd almost wish they were 'our little secret' lol because I kind of don't want them to get so successful that they have the same growing pains Fung and Keith have had.

Oh well.... :rolleyes: That's internet commerce I suppose ;)

Slainte!

GryphonCustoms - Thats a fairly cool looking Paintjobby you got there :) - But Bah Pistol in MC aswell :/ Its a nice Idea...... But I think it ruins the gun alot :( - Similarly the entire M4 in MC ruins it a tad as well :P JMO anyway

Edited by kliskey