1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once my UHC 1911 arrives (cheap but I've used one before and for $20 it is amazing) I'll post some pics along with the various web gear I'll be using with it next game. I've got WWI, WWII, and modern (all original) gear set-ups for it, just to remind you that this nearly century-old gun has been fighting strong the whole time. ^_^

Only dissapointment about the UHC, it shoots well, is accurate, robust, just like the real deal, but it lacks the stopping power of the real steel! Oh well....

~TS Allen

I think that suppressor length is really a matter of taste. I would suggest making a mock up and putting it next to your gun so that you can have a length comparison in person.

Well I've done that, and I like it...but I'm more worried about is like weight problems, would it be to heavy? I mean it's meant for AEGs I believe...

Edited by BADMONKEY
Well I've done that, and I like it...but I'm more worried about is like weight problems, would it be to heavy? I mean it's meant for AEGs I believe...

If you are buying the US legal version without foam, no doubt YES, it will weigh a ton more than you want to stick on the end of your pistol because it'll be solid aluminum with about a 9-10mm hole for the BBs to go through. The weather report in your area will be sunny skies with zero chance of cycling. The European/Asian version with foam will be a lot lighter since it'll be largely hollow, but whether that's going to be light enough, I can't say.

Edited by RSP1
A quick quiz for the 1911 experts out there!

Who knows what this is for?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address :P

picture

I bet someone gets it straight away!

Shell catcher for a full auto one?

Edited by RSP1