1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its tri toned if you count the grips

I wasn't :D:cookiemonster:

So this a 1911 thead, wonder if you chaps could help me, im looking for a vietnam era 1911 or just a plain old style 1911, and was wondering what you guys suggest, was thinking i would wait until the TM 1911 out (btw any one know when that is?) but with no clear info about (well i can't find it) i was looking for one already out, thanks for any help you can give.

I wasn't :D:cookiemonster:

So this a 1911 thead, wonder if you chaps could help me, im looking for a vietnam era 1911 or just a plain old style 1911, and was wondering what you guys suggest, was thinking i would wait until the TM 1911 out (btw any one know when that is?) but with no clear info about (well i can't find it) i was looking for one already out, thanks for any help you can give.

If I was you, I'd go go the WA M1911A1 Military Model (SCW Ver 2) yeah, it cost a little bit higer than KSC and TM but you get what you pay for. Heard nothing bad about it and also that the cooltouch plastic feels like metal. Also you can use it when it's cold outside without no problems because the special gas system if i remember right. But that just me..