1911 Picture Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks guys its the Western Arms Desert Warrior. I got it at AEX for $270 after tax. The tan isn't as light its just the flash on the camera as you can see in the first pic its not as light as the second. After upgrades it shoots like a champ with green gas. I love that little gun to bits. Now i need to get a green laser for it.....and then maybe a tac light....then a Safariland 6004....the endless possibilities. (haha i got it from the soup comercial.)

Very sweet counterassasin. I'm looking at making some 1911 suppressors, any chance you could send me a pic of it dismantled/and or any drawings or plans. Iv'e got a pretty good idea of how to go about and it looks like yours is made in a similar way, but it would be good to just check.

Custom SVI 5" (SCW2) for Practical Pistol Standard Division, UK

Built by fellow friend and shooter Mike Cripps (former National Squad member represented the UK at World Shoot 10 in 1993, qualified Range Officer, 2003 UKPSA [united Kingdom Practical Shooting Association] Open division champion), Elite Shooting Centre, Burnley, Lancashire, UK.

It's one of the newer, efficient gas system ones (SCW2). It's got a 2-toned SVI Infinity "Typhoon" slide. My folks actually said the Cantonese characters were more like "Powerful/Raging [like fire] Wind".

It was supposed to be another backup BB gun for matches. Now it's looking REALLY tempting to shoot it as my main gun! It also has a harder kick than the first series!

IceD ;)