1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice the FBI trial looks amazing, but I here you need a long nozzle for your gas cans because of the bumper--where do you get one of these?

Also, anyone know what other WA 1911s have ambidextrous thumb safeties?

yes, it need an adapter, but with mine it was included in the box, it was second hand, but i assume WA is clever enough to provide with the gun.

yes, my Wilson Combat tactical supergrade compact (limited edition, but you can still source them) has the ambidextrous thumbsafety, so i'm willing to bet the regular full size supergrade has it to.

and i have a singlestack SVI 6inch limited edition in the mail who has it to

drake: nice fbi trial man ! i really love the Wilsons

Edited by sturgis

Snowman, I think all the WA Wilson range has ambidextrous safety.

And talking about Wilson CQb, you sure have good taste.

My *dream* is to have a full metal one in silver. But now, I've only managed to get the slide, next tough part, finding a metal frame... :(

WA SCW3 base -

PGC Springfield Armory Operator metal slide and frame kit

Real Delta Elite grips (just because I like the logo and you know...."Delta" and "Operator"),  front panel removed to show/use that lovely chequering.

Tigger bow bent to allow the 3 hole trigger to sit as far back as possible to suit my "girls size" hands.

why not get a new trigger... smaller..?

I know, after all the things I read about it being "plasticy". I was extremely pleased, and it sounds gorgeous when fired. I have just finished writing a review, it should be up in the review database in a bit.

It looks like a great improvement in terms of quality over what Ive heard. perhaps all the images ive seen have been under flash, which makes it look all shiny. that gun looks superb!

hbc.

Talking about magnatech, well, I've seen one 1911 of a friend, and 2 gov'70, and I can tell you maybe cybergun's springers have a better plastic.

Don't forget that a picture sometimes make the object lokk better. :P

I agree pictures can, but having owned several springers I can definitely tell that the finish is of DEFINITE higher quality and looks great. You lot can decide what you want from pictures, but I have mine and am bloody pleased with it! :D