1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got my SCW2 FBI Trial Pistol from the mailman! This gun is, in my mind atleast, the definitive WA singlestacker. only downside is the extra long bumper(longer than the one on the CQB and Vreakers!), I'm wondering if one of the Tanaka extended gas tube...thingies would work...

just got my SCW2 FBI Trial Pistol from the mailman! This gun is, in my mind atleast, the definitive WA singlestacker. only downside is the extra long bumper(longer than the one on the CQB and Vreakers!), I'm wondering if one of the Tanaka extended gas tube...thingies would work...

Uncompany !

Catalog BBs & Accessories\Other Accessories

Name Shooter Design Gas Charging Extension

Description Shooter Design Gas Charging Extension

Weight 0g

Price US$ 5.00

TM 5.1

Safariland 6004 Tac Light Holster

Blackhawk Mag Pouch

G&G Tac Light

CRKT Knife (On Holster)

TSG Lanyard

PGC Springfied Slide

PGC Durable Loading Nozzle

PGC Piston Head

RCC Cylinder Valve

Carom Custom Sear

Nine Ball Hamer Spring Housing

Nine Ball 6.03 Inner Barrel

Nine Ball Three Hole Short Custom Trigger

Nine Ball Hi Speed Recoil Spring

Nine Ball Hammer Spring

Nine Ball High Flow Mag Valve

Have a look in my gallery (link in my sig)

Edited by BTS
Hey guys

Not to hijack a perfectly good thread, but I have a 1911 related question or two.

I am interested in buying one of these:

(Borrowed from http://redwolfairsoft.com)

WA SCW SV Infinity 6 Inch (Green)

WA-SV-GREEN-L.jpg

I fell in love with it the second i saw it..... even if it isn't tactical black.

But anyway, I am wondering why is it so difficult to find a holster for a 6" Barrel 1911 doublestack?

I've been looking through real steel accessory suppliers and all the holsters I can find fit 5 inch barrels.

I'm wondering if i should just save myself $17 USD (Redwolf has the 6 inch at $213 USD and the 5" at $196 USD) and buy the 5 inch barrel version.  Is there any significant accuracy increase/difference between the 5" barrel and the 6" barrel?  What holster solutions do you guys use/recommend?

EDIT:  here's the 5" for comparason:

WA SCW SV Infinity 5 Inch (Green)

WA-SV-GREEN5-L.jpg

Awesome pics guys, keep 'em coming!

- Coop

Buy one mate you wont regret it as much as i did they a work of art

I bought one for my girlfriend 3 weeks ago ,and ive regreted handing it over ever since ,a very very nice pistol

Just as well i have my guilded 1911

Hi guys Im new here and I donno much about the forum rules, so if any rules are violated by my action just tell me, then I shall check the right way of doing things here.

Anyway, here are my 1911s, or they are best called 1911 clones, never had an original version of 1911 in my collection.

945multi-vi.jpg

Bureaumodel12-vi.jpg

Wilson01-vi.jpg

Wilson03-vi.jpg

Wilson08-vi.jpg

Wilson09-vi.jpg

dathing07-vi.jpg

Sorry about that Glock

dathing09-vi.jpg

Again, I did not mean to leave that Glock there, its just there to fill the extra space. Just ignore that folks.

Edited by rotoruaboy
Buy one mate you wont regret it as much as i did  they a work of art

I bought one for my girlfriend 3 weeks ago ,and ive regreted  handing it over ever since ,a very very nice pistol

Just as well i have my guilded 1911

Very cool. any recommendations for a holster that can hold a 6 inch 1911? either hip or thigh, prefer hip.

God damn this thread really makes me want another 1911, especially one of those new FBI Trial guns you guys are posting. The only reason I'm hesitant is because I can't stand the front grip checkering on Infinities and this looks to have more of the same. Plus the Wilson metal slides are sold out everywhere and I couldn't stand to be without one. Heh.

God damn this thread really makes me want another 1911, especially one of those new FBI Trial guns you guys are posting. The only reason I'm hesitant is because I can't stand the front grip checkering on Infinities and this looks to have more of the same. Plus the Wilson metal slides are sold out everywhere and I couldn't stand to be without one. Heh.

better hurry if you really want one. that FBI Trial is limited edition. metal slides can wait.