1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the WA MARSOC SCW? or SCW2?

and what kind of spare mags does it take?

WA magazines confuse me -__-

Let's see..

Single stack full size .45 auto's take standard GM mags

Compact's take... compact mags.

Double stackers take... double stack mags..

wee dogey, mah brane huits! :nosleep:

R-Type is the older gas system. Any WA single stacker mag should work in any WA single stacker The old 15 rd single stacker mags work fine in SCW and vice versa. Any WA single stacker mag should work in any WA single stacker, just some a bit better than others. (I've never had any issues with mag swapping though.) Mobius_Strip posted a very thorough comparison of the mags, if you search for it.

Very nice Jimel!

I love the look of the hybrid barrel and silver controls..

-----------

I think this is the first on Arnies, took bloody ages to file down the prime metal kit to fit, it still catches on the 'disconnector (?)' but it's wearing in slowly but surely :D Once it's fully worn in I'll put some strengthened springs in and fit the steel chamber and barrel.

SCW V10 w/ Prime Tommy Frank's Metal kit.

CIMG0699.jpg

CIMG0694.jpg

I think this is the first on Arnies, took bloody ages to file down the prime metal kit to fit, it still catches on the 'disconnector (?)' but it's wearing in slowly but surely :D Once it's fully worn in I'll put some strengthened springs in and fit the steel chamber and barrel.

SCW V10 w/ Prime Tommy Frank's Metal kit.

HBC - Excellent, it's so nice to see something different, it's certainly the first one of those I have seen fully built! :)

Hey guys, I have for sale a boomarms V10 metal slide, and a sheriff metal for scw2.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

Very interested mate but when you say "sheriff metal" you might want to say what youare talking about, slide release, safety, Grip safety, Frame, chamber etc..

Pm me with more details please.

Yikes that thing is an abomination! :blink:

horses and courses.

I for one think it looks great! but then I am not into mil spec pistols in the slightest, the more faff the better in my opinion :D

It's also much nicer in the flesh, very hefty for such a small pistol and has a lovely kick to it!

hbc.