1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a metal frame for the TLE?RL II for sale, but the silde i dont for some strange reason lol :P

lol, good job :P

I fired my TM 1911 for the first time in about 2 months, and damn i forgot how accurate and far it shoots. Really im amazed, for a handgun it out ranges my AEG's almost. :(

Nice tutorial, Lair!

lol, good job  :P

I fired my TM 1911 for the first time in about 2 months, and damn i forgot how accurate and far it shoots. Really im amazed, for a handgun it out ranges my AEG's almost.  :(

Did you ever get those grips off your TM PGC 1911? I had the same problem with mine in that the round nuts that held the grips' screws in, they just spun around and around with the screws preventing me from taking the grips off. I bought it from UN Company pre-installed but I wasn't that satisfied with the job they did and some of the mags wouldn't gas up right so I demanded that the gun and mags be returned at their expense and a full refund given. It finally happened this week but dang, it was like pulling teeth. I still have my two KSC 1911s which I like, but aren't full metal. I may have to look into getting another TM M1911 w/PGC kit sometime soon... only installed the right way.

Question for you guys: Do you guys use High Flow Valves in your TM/PGC M1911s? I found it was almost impossible to shoot more than 20 rounds with them installed. Power was a little better, but the loss in capacity sucked. Do you really even need the High Flow valves in these guns?

The lair, nice guide.

But most of my mags leaks from inside the filling valve. And I can't find a way to fix it, it's just lottery. :(

Thank you. Yea, Im no expert to say the least. If you contact 'the cleaner' he may be able to help you though. It seems that he knows quite a bit about 1911s. He was a goldmine of info when I was trying to first seal up my leaking mag.

Hey its me again haha. Anyways I have a question, I ordered the shooters design MARSOC slide, but it was out of stock=(. So now there was a few other ones I could have gotten and I chose the shooters design TLE/LE black one. After I ordered it, it occurred to me that it was said like version II. So I was like uhh I pray it fits on my Kimber warrior SCW ver. 3. So my question is will the version 2 slide fit on my version 3 one? Interchangable slides?

Ok so in advance ocelet, go to dentrinity.com then go type "shooters design". Go to page 30. Its kind of decieving when you look at it cause it says it only goes to page 10, but when you go to page 10 it says you can go more. Then it shows 20. Go to page 20. Go once more. Then you'll see the 20-30 pages. Go to page 30. Then from there all the kimber slides are there from like 29-35 or something.

Does anyone know if the PGC M1911A1 kits are being produced? Any idea where I could get one?

If I found this in stock somewhere, I'd order it tomorrow. Also, does anyone know for sure whether or not PGC is supposed to keep churning these out? I know their WA kits are limited production, but since the TM M1911A1 is not, I can't see why they'd stop making these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm fine with the sites, personally I like the simple sights on my kimber right now. The other ones kinda look to curvy and alll, so im happy. I dont know why people dont like the grips either haha. I like them. All I really need is a metal slide for green gas, some internal reinforced parts,a flashlight to go on to the rail, and maybe some kind of accurate barrel. All else im happy with. Then I can become a pistoleer=D

edit: so ocelet did you find the slide? I thought you already got your kimber slide awhile back when I needed help. Did you get it?

Edited by Philip Aram
Does anyone know if the PGC M1911A1 kits are being produced?  Any idea where I could get one?

If I found this in stock somewhere, I'd order it tomorrow.  Also, does anyone know for sure whether or not PGC is supposed to keep churning these out?  I know their WA kits are limited production, but since the TM M1911A1 is not, I can't see why they'd stop making these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You can try dentrinity.com, they have alot of slides and all. For sure you'll have to order overseas.

hmmm..theres redwolfairsoft.com, WGCshop.com, and those are the only ones I can think of having the kits. Good luck dude in finding those kits.