1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so last question. Sorry I know im getting annoying, but i just want to be like absolutly sure. This is my 300 dollars btw lol. So anyways

http://www.uncompany.com/images/pgc-kit-ki...-rl2-bk_big.jpg

ok so this is the PGC metal frame and slide (kimber TLE/RL II)

and it says its suiteable for only the kimber TLE/RL II.

Will this body kit for my Kimber warrior ver.3? Or will it only go on ver. 2 guns, if so please help me find a body kit that will fit my gun.

thanks so much. appreciate the help.

What parts can WE 1911's take? I'm gettin' one soon and I'm thinking about a little customization. Also, what grips do you reccomend. I was thinking these:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GRIP316-47235-941.html (lol)

or maybe these: http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/GRIP423-44909-941.html

the ones on cheaper then dirt are nice but the shipping will cost almost as much as the grips. Check out ebay, I got some wood ones on there for 11 bucks shipped and only took a little bit of filing to make fit my WE1911

*sigh* @ PoP - that Kimber was my best 1911 by miles...

Oh well. What did you paint the lower half of the muzzle with? Finish doesn't look quite as nice as the rest of it (sorry :P ) and thats a totally genius manoeuvre turning the rear sight white, looks badass :D

Cocobolo flavour...

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

Pictures are overexposed to show wood colour.

I wanted some without double diamonds. :P

is that a aftermarket slide or is it stock? ive been looking for a silver 1911 with SA markings on its stock plastic slide. that pretty much looks like exasctly what im looking for ^^. thanks for the help.

*sigh* @ PoP -  that Kimber was my best 1911 by miles...

Oh well. What did you paint the lower half of the muzzle with? Finish doesn't look quite as nice as the rest of it (sorry :P ) and thats a totally genius manoeuvre turning the rear sight white, looks badass :D

Didn't paint the slide dude, it's an alloy replacement..... Glad you like the rear sight, had to be done! Funny thing is, if i'd known it was silver i'd never have bought it off you :rolleyes:

My last toy: J-armory 1911 Mil-spec

63375766.jpg1e2801ae.jpg

Yet missing are :

-) PDI 3 hole silver trigger

-) Pachmayr gripper grip (in place of the Hogue ones)

-) real extended slide stop

And my Wilson FBI almost totally converted

Wilson_combat2.jpg

So Wilson FBI SCW2 + kit PGC wilson combat CQB railed + Reinforced hammer spring (not sure for the exact english terms :unsure:)

Still missing are :

-) Silver bushing with wilson combat markings

-) Better sights (original ones don't prefectly fit :( )

-) Black Wilson grips (or simonich one )

-) a surefire X200 to put on the rail