1911 Picture Thread

dont think there are any aftermarket ported barrel/slide's currently available for WA's. you might be able to get the barrel, and then mod a slide yourself.

SP, is the micro compact really shorter? doesnt look it. Is the dust cover shorter or something, because the portion of the slide which sticks out beyond the dustcover is the same size as on my v10s.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HM1911a3.jpg

I will have you know by posting these pics you have lost all rights to exclusivity. Also, not only have you ruined my dreams but my next few paychecks will now suffer as well. This gun (the two tone one) is absolutley beautiful. They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery, well, prepare to be...uh...flattered :huh: . This is NOT up for debate and I am NOT asking for your permission, again you lost those rights by posting those pics. :P

[wipes drool from keyboard and proceeds to redwolf for shopping]

Serious note: I love this, you've done an outstanding job.

EDIT: Kit list if you don't mind. PM'd if you want.

Edited by statikzero

So am I to understand that this a real steel version and airsoft parts are unavailable? If so, no problem i'll buy the real one...

:D

As seen here.

EDIT: I guess in reference to the threaded barrel from x-fire it wouldn't be real steel, so where would I be able to find this?

Edited by statikzero

OK, here we go. The pics are a little fuzzy, I was in too much of a rush to get out the tripod.

401046662_0a23304fff.jpg

401046666_07e84d9fb1.jpg

401046667_76e8a54965.jpg

401046669_3f98511fdb.jpg

401046673_8c34aab45c.jpg

401046675_492db8c165.jpg

Oh, and could someone help me...I used some acetone to remove a certain substance from the tip of my gun and it left a luster. Will this go away or do I have to remove it somehow?

Well, the micro compact is 3 inch, whereas the v10 is 3,8 inch.

The dust cover is shorter on the SF.

Slug pellets, if I were you, I would keep the original v10 barrel as new. In my ultra cdp2, I used a standard 5 inch barrel cut down with my dremel.

Yoi don't really need a spring around the barrel, just make some barrel spacers.

Happy Saturday mates!

Here is a sneak-peek at my forthcoming review on the new WE 'Officers Model' 1911 edition and also a question-

WE1911OM4_med.png

Here is the question- Which looks better- the Pachmayrs or the 'Rosewood' grips off my WA SCW3 1911 Officers model?

WE1911Pachmayr2_med.png

This?

WE1911Rosewood_med.png

Or this?

I kind of like the Pach's on the WA and the Rosies on the WE-

1911OMPair1_sml.png

Slainte!

-G

Happy Saturday mates!

Here is a sneak-peek at my forthcoming review on the new WE 'Officers Model' 1911 edition and also a question-

Oh, looking forward to that, as I'd really like to see how it compares to the Magna-Tech Officers' (which I'm currently eyeing up at the moment).

Oh, and Black with the wood, Silver with the rubber ;)

The Rosewood looks horrible! In fact, it looks so horrible that you should ship them to me, so I may put them on my WE1911 and thus forever sparing you of the possibility of them ever gracing your WE1911 again. The sooner you ship them, the sooner the nightmare will be over for you.

Please?

Woods best on a compact, doesn't print* when you carry concealed you see.

*i.e. when you carry a gun concealed which compact are more likely to be rubber grips will stick momentarily to your clothing as you move. This will be spotted by trained personel, so avoid rubber on little one! Don't really matter in airsoft though.

Edited by BigAl
Woods best on a compact, doesn't print* when you carry concealed you see.

*i.e. when you carry a gun concealed which compact are more likely to be rubber grips will stick momentarily to your clothing as you move. This will be spotted by trained personel, so avoid rubber on little one! Don't really matter in airsoft though.

So that's why Kimber uses the tit-hard grips on their ultra compacts...

+1 for that bit of info!

EDIT:

To SCW3 owners,

Did you guys notice the different blowback unit designs?

For example, my ex-Warrior had the regular blowback unit, my Hybrid's BBU has a gold pin in the back, with thinner top profile, and my LAPD SWAT had this elaborate design on the right side of the BBU. If I may ask, WTF?

Edited by r.ocelot