1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, my, god, i cant believe how utter *beep* USPS is :(

ive been waiting near on 3 weeks for my meu late frame, and guess what, ITS STILL IN *fruitcage* NEW *fruitcage* YORK

SHIITTY *fruitcage* *beep* *fruitcage* WANK ###### *beep* EATING BALL LICKINGS SONS OF MOTHER *fruitcage* UNCLE BANGING BITCHES

USPS tracking is rarely up to date.

oh, my, god, i cant believe how utter *beep* USPS is :(

ive been waiting near on 3 weeks for my meu late frame, and guess what, ITS STILL IN *fruitcage* NEW *fruitcage* YORK

SHIITTY *fruitcage* *beep* *fruitcage* WANK ###### *beep* EATING BALL LICKINGS SONS OF MOTHER *fruitcage* UNCLE BANGING BITCHES

Welcome to the club.

Except I've had to put up with an additional two months of the thing being held by USCBP for inspection.

i'm so proud to finally have a real contribution to this thread... Behold.

First, the KJW Para i picked up on EBay, painted gold, castor troy style:

101_1110.jpg

Then, I picked up another one off of Solid Snake (who is a real great trader by the way)

101_1109.jpg

Then, i saw this beauty on ebay, regularly at the wonderous price of 74.99, on bid for 44.95... couldnt pass it up.

101_1108.jpg

HeHeHe... and finally with its inspiration (since i had it laying around):

101_1107.jpg

go ahead, bask in the radiance of castor troy.

r.ocelot, Please check your PMs & tell me what's going on.  I've been waiting well over a month for the extra mag & chamber you said you shipped.  What's the deal!?

After half an hour of looking for the receipt:

picture edited out per request of TB

actually, i think this works:

post-32438-1174969308_thumb.jpg

Edited by r.ocelot

Dookieboy - Don't apologise, we're just a bunch of people on the net, you don't owe us anything. It would be nice to see better quality pictures though, I'm sure everyone has it in em..

R.Ocelot - it takes a fair bit of skill to get good photos in artificial light, and I assume you didn't use standard yellow indoor lighting?

Phoenix - Yes, USPS is rubbish, but their tracking is usually equally bad, I recieved an item before it had supposedly cleared the US.

I've done a shine job on the frame of my v10's I polished up the sides of the frames, and the sides of the trigger, and the sides of the hammers. Looks kinda nice if I say so myself, not enough to warrant new pictures but when I get my big order in at the beginning of april I should be able to picture them with lasers, upgraded internals, and a fair few magazines..

so after breaking in the holster i showed on the last page slightly so the pistols come out easier, i've realised that the holster isnt cut for easy access, (or i have short arms). In the movie, i noticed that they rotate out slightly, like the part of the holster where the trigger guard is is open on the movie holster. If i cut the leather, how do i strengthen it so it wont tear from use?

by the main area do you mean the part against my back? or the molded part facing outwards?

would you be kind enough to edit the picture and show me how far you think i should cut?

Edited by Husky