1911 Picture Thread

I usually know how shiny they look.

Maybe your picture is blury. :P 

They look mate on the full size.

probably the picture then lol

why? are real wilson grips hard to come by? iv seen them for sale on the wilson site...or dont they ship internationally?

i plan on bringing home a pair next time im in the US actually

Edited by sturgis
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they arent to bad on their own, only 60USD, but with the ridiculous shipping retailers might ask it adds up i guess, that why im waiting till im in the states again, that way shipping will only be 5 dollars or something :P

i want the slimline concealed carry grips for my compact though :) they are only 50 dollars orso

Those Wilson grips are from an r-type Wilson supergrade. Everything about that gun was quality, shame it is no longer. However it does live on with bits of it in about 5 guns.

And to keep on the topic of pictures, does anyone know where I can get some tiggers similar to below?

triggercropiw4.jpg

Anyone got pics of their Colt Gov. Issue model 1911 with a silencer like this:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....products_id=597

I'll have to get pics of my new KWA 1911 with some internal upgrades.

Didn't have but i'm bored and can't sleep, must stop drinking Redbull. Just took the barrel and silencer of my TLE/RL and bunged it on my PGC 1911 for you.

1911002.jpg

On a side not don't suppose anyone has some parkerized controls and a proper hammer and Grip safety do they?

Anyone got pics of their Colt Gov. Issue model 1911 with a silencer like this:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/index....products_id=597

I'll have to get pics of my new KWA 1911 with some internal upgrades.

Here is a picture of your gun (I hope you are liking it) with that suppressor:

kwam1911a1gguz0.jpg

Just take picture of the X200 on my Wilson Combat CQB

p5070178hj6.jpg

I'm always waiting for the silver bushing and some budgets for real Wilson Handgrip.

I also thought to replace the barrel & chambers by silver ones and the trigger by a black one  (like this model of real Wilson combat actually) but I still hesitate.

Nice did you build it or did it come from WA like that, not seen a railed Wilson before. Oh and whats the X200 like is it worth the exta over a streamlight unit?

Nice did you build it or did it come from WA like that, not seen a railed Wilson before.

It's not a stock WA ;). It is based on a wilson FBI trial SCW2 + PGC Wilson combat CQB railed kit (mounted by a friend, thanks to him :))

For the Lights, I don't know because I've never seen a streamlight one :rolleyes: