1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is so beautiful.

IMO, GSR is the only 1911 that looks proper with a rail and uglier without it.

It was out of stock at UN, GnG only have the early version, I don't know about tokyomodel. But it doesn't really matter, as i'm after the J-Armory version. Thanks for looking though.

hey hitman haha i had a HELL of a time finding the j-armory one. haha i take it you're interested in the springfield trades, as i was? ^^ when i was in hk over the summer, i asked about it at unco, wgc, gng, den and a few other places that dont seem to have websites. they all told me the same story; that j-armorys arent popular in hk due to lack of power/upgrade potential, so they dont carry them alot. i ended up settling with a WA one sans SA trades. if you do find it let me know, cuz that meu late is a hell of a sexy pistol.

btw, on airsoft-news.eu there is a pic from a trade show in japan. apparently marui is making a MEU as well @_@. hopefully that'll have full SA trades. only the resin model is pictures tho, so who knows when it'll come out.

Edited by rhyyke

rhyyke, thats odd they're not popular due having lack of power/upgrade potential as they're pretty much WA's. I didn't notice any difference in power between the first J-Armory released and my WA's.

I think it's just a matter of time (I hope it's a matter of time) until it's released (along with the similar silver one) as all the other J-Armory's have taken their time to reach HK. Peter at GnG said he would ask his supplier in Japan, so i'll hopefully get an answer soon.

A while ago I would have wanted it over the WA version for the trades, but now I just want it for it's gut's and black controls, specifically it's Springfield hammer.

Mathub, no problem. I might actually get the FBI bureau, stick the silver hammer on my V10 and then just buy a black PDI hammer for my other gun. I'm not a fan of the mag that comes with the FBI though, I don't like that bumper, and it looks like the fill valve goes into the bumper so removing it might not be an option.

Now if only there was a gun out there that had all black Springfield controls, mag with normal baseplate and a full length guide rod, I would be happy.

Edited by hitmanNo2

Yeah, I posted a pic of it in one of the news threads a while ago. To be honest, I doubt we'll see it in HK until Aug/Sep, although I will be pleased to be wrong if it's earlier.

haha personally id be surprised to see it by august. the black meu has been out for a lot longer and is yet to show up anywhere :P. certainly hope im wrong tho.

yeah my wa parts seem to all fit in my j-armory mil spec, im not sure what they were talking about. maybe it was a miscommunication of some sort? im chinese but i cant speak canto so i had to rely on english :P. i did notice that the mil spec seemed to have lower overall fps than my other wa's tho.