1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have a suit and a burgundy shirt, but I want a burgundy suit, that, would be sweet.

edit: Theres a hint of burgundy to his suit.

19118lk1.jpg

Edited by hitmanNo2

It is indeed two holsters stitched together. I'm sure theres a thread somewhere in the depths of the 1911forum.com that says what make they were, but I can't see it now. I seem to recall the single holsters are discontinued now anyway so it would have to be two custom holsters which would then need to be stitched together.

Apparently the holster from the film is on display at the Galco factory/museum.

alrite guys-i have a question for you. i ordered a WA colt government series 70 the other day from tokyo model, the magnatech one. but upon opening the box, it was a black, SCW box. i saw an allen wrench in there as well, and sure enough, racking the slide back and looking into the chamber, i can see the little screw for the hopup adjustment. i was under the impression SCW 3 guns had fixed hopups. i used to have SCW 1 guns, and i think this is indeed an SCW 1 gun that i received. is there any way to tell if it's SCW 1 or SCW 2?

don't let the haters change your mind, guild those puppies and buy a dual SOB holster like there's no tomorrow!

Did I say I was a hater ;)

And Spedz, I see what your getting at, you saying I need two more? laugh.gif

Maybe.....I tell you what I'll have one each and tell you which ones better >: D

Edited by Spedz

no i totally agree with you-it's just that i have no idea if this an SCW 2 or SCW 1 gun. are there some external differences or hopup design changes or whatever that i could use to tell the difference?

I have only owned SCW 1 guns, so i have no idea what to look for in an SCW 2 gun.

Edited by ruchik

The easiest way to tell SCW1 from SCW2 is the firing pin. On SCW1, there is actually a protruding pin which the hammer hits. On SCW2, there is no protruding pin, just the swinging arm inside.

just outta curiosity, will slides made for the WA infinity SCW series fit a SCW 1 single stack? i like the humungous 6 inch slides for the infinity's, and was also looking at a hybrid slide/barrel set for a WA infinity 5 inch limited, but i have no idea if this is an SCW gun or not and will fit as well.

just outta curiosity, will slides made for the WA infinity SCW series fit a SCW 1 single stack? i like the humungous 6 inch slides for the infinity's, and was also looking at a hybrid slide/barrel set for a WA infinity 5 inch limited, but i have no idea if this is an SCW gun or not and will fit as well.

You mean like this:

DSC_0331.jpg

?

The hyrbid slide/barrel set is for a magna WA.