1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks pretty sharp shoa.....tho either i am being really picky or i can spot what looks like a weak spot in the frame..(where a mold line was ground off)....but it may just be the photo.

Can you point it out in the picture which part you were talking about? You mean the line where the M3 is attached to the frame, or the line right in front of the slide stop? :unsure: In either case, the frame does not seem weak at all. Could be just the lightning in the photo. :P

Dammit, not only do I want a P226 and a 4.3, now you're making me get this  :D

Haha, I'm not making you get this. :rolleyes:

LOL sorry bout' the scare shoa.....turned out it was on my screen....LOL i guess i didn't notice it because of the white back ground here on arnies......scared me to because at first it was on the trigger gaurd...then just now it was on the bottom of the mag.....LOL sorry about that.

I know this is not strictly airsoft and not in your league, but I'll post it anyway.

The Brocock Colt 1911A1. This uses Co2 for power and fires air gun pellets - at one hell of a rate!

But the look of the gun is the important thing here, and i think they have made quite a decent job of it. :D

post-11869-1133452739_thumb.jpg

Brockock is a company name. Their buisness was originally the importation and sale of 'Air Cartridge Guns' these are what was made illegal. The above is a co2 airgun, ironically one of the few classes of guns to ever be down graded licensing wise in the UK. It is a perfectly legal airgun and stupidly still will be after the VCR Bill goes through!

• 1 month later...

DSC03789.JPG

WA MEU Late Model SCW V.2

-PGC Metal Slide/Frame kit

-Shooters Design Loading Nozzle Set

-Guarder 150% spring set

-CP SCW V.2 firing pin

-Pachmayr GM 45C grips

WA M1911A1 SCW V. 1

Soon to have:

-PGC Metal Slide

-Shooters Design Loading Nozzle

Magazines:

4x23rd Wilson 47D magazines

2x15rd Gov't magazines (2 more hopefully soon)

Edited by Joe