1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look as smooth as a pint of your namesake dude, I was playing around with my SCW3 1911 the other day and it reminded me how much I need another one - they are just so well made and solid.

How do the MagnaTechs compare in the hand and performance-wise? Just roughly, I mean; I didn't want an exegesis of their performance characterisics or anything.

I was going to post some pics of my "A1", but perhaps I'll sneak them in later :D

The best pics (I seem to take) are the ones taken on clear bright days. Damn flash taking advantage of my enthusiasm ;)

Old, to new:

WA SCW3 base -

PGC Springfield Armory Operator metal slide and frame kit

Real Delta Elite grips (just because I like the logo and you know...."Delta" and "Operator"), front panel removed to show/use that lovely chequering.

Tigger bow bent to allow the 3 hole trigger to sit as far back as possible to suit my "girls size" hands.

Yes, there are parts that aren't on the out of the box SA Operator, but that's the joy of building custom guns and suiting them for yourself :)

gallery_16881_775_38487.jpg

gallery_16881_775_45690.jpg