1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got this "little" beauty in the mail, bought it off pistol guru snowman, cheers for that btw :D

svi6std_012.jpg

AND, i got my quote in today for my ingraved ivory (fakes ivory, wouldn't want real ones) grips... AND they even supplied me with a sample picture of my design on the grips...

Sample%20for.jpg

:Dr_Evil: ooooooooo...mmmmyess...mmmyess...

gungrips.com

unfortuanatly they don't ship internatiolly anymore :(

will have to pick it up at my bro's place when i go to visit him this summer...

the tribal i have in the cross, is the same one i have on my chest, took a picture of it made it black and white and made it smaller.

the Aequitas and Veritas come from the movie "The boondock saints", the brothers had these tattood on their hands :)

it stand for Equality and Justice or Thruth and Justice like in the movie as that would make more sense.

Edited by sturgis
quite alot actually. my infinity ,.. metal slide, high flow valve, strengthened recoil spring and extended firing pin... + the actualy gun itself. ARound 2800 Hong Kong dollars. Thats around 350 US. My SW1911 was around 1300 HK, 165 US around. Im waiting for a kimber slide and frame to put on it : D. After my exams my parents said they would give me enoughmoeny to get what i wanted! WBAHAHAHA

When you say the SW1911, you are referring to the all black 1911 in your pic, right? Could you please give me a link as to what site you purchased it from or a comparable one where I could get one? 165 dollars is a great price(I hope I will make that much this summer!). Thanks in advance.

Dude I do believe you can remove that barrel extension too so your barrel doesnt stick out so far from the slide. (am i right that WA does this, or am i thinking of something different)

(btw orange tips only apply to sales, it isnt illegal to remove the orange tips after purchase it just happens to be against forum rules to discuss it for whatever reasons)