1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they only get expenxive when you look at them and think "i wnat this to be different"

then you make whatever it is different and think "wow, that looks much better, but now this bit doesnt look as nice as that bit, i better make this bit different too"

then after some time of this going on you think "wow, this gun am teh sechs, i really love it, its so heavy and feels soo nice and warm an...... damn, its warn, ive put all this money into it, and its still plastic, whats the point in that, i can never love it like this, i either have to throw it away, or make it full metal, but i dont want to throw it away, because it costs too much"

see what im getting at here

Nah $500 USD WA pistols with like a PGC metal kit isn't expensive. If Boomarms is nice about their stock on the WA ICQB and PGC metal kit then I am good to go later this year. The whole project will cost around $800-$1000 USD, that is if my mum will even let me get the pistol in the first place