1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys Im new here and I donno much about the forum rules, so if any rules are violated by my action just tell me, then I shall check the right way of doing things here.

Anyway, here are my 1911s, or they are best called 1911 clones, never had an original version of 1911 in my collection.

Again, I did not mean to leave that Glock there, its just there to fill the extra space. Just ignore that folks.

Nice collection. The Glock is being ganged up by the 1911s. ;) By the way, are those real steels, or do you just like to throw in a few real steel mags for the pictures? :)

Edited by Shao14
I'm not so sure that it is a limited run..there are no markings or indication that it is a custom or limited edition model on the box.

I wasn't sure about that either,until I got told by a friend in Japan and saw the WA official annoucement.

The old version of FBI Trial was produced by WA in 2002 and limited to the amount of 610 pieces. In mid 2004, WA put up a popularity contest where surveys were taken, consumers wa asked to chose one model from something like 20 models which WA have produced in the past(all limited editions).Of course the result came out Wilson FBI Trial, then here it is ,the FBI Trial is out on the market again.

here is the FBI Trial page on the WA official site, for those who can understand japanese, it stated clearly that this is limited edition, it did not say limited to what number though.

http://www.wa-gunnet.co.jp/custom/wa-wlbj.html

Nice collection.  The Glock is being ganged up by the 1911s. ;)  By the way, are those real steels, or do you just like to throw in a few real steel mags for the pictures? :)

sadly none of them are real steels, pity......

However, the mags and fake ammos were for my other MGC PFC gun, which functions pretty much like a blank firing gun, and they make those real-like rounds too, pretty neat huh?

in case you are interested, here is a link from modelguns.co.uk

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/fbi_1911.htm

snowman, please tell me how you got that gun.  I have craved a gun like that since reading your review.  I love 6 inchers, but cn't stand the hicaps or the long frame of the IEDs.  would you consider a trade?

It was a limited run. I tried to get a hold of one but even sites that still show it in their inventory don't actually have it

sadly none of them are real steels, pity......

However, the mags and fake ammos were for my other MGC PFC gun, which functions pretty much like a blank firing gun, and they make those real-like rounds too, pretty neat huh?

in case you are interested, here is a link from modelguns.co.uk

http://www.modelguns.co.uk/fbi_1911.htm

Nice! Maybe one day, I'll get one of these, but for now, don't have the extra cash. :P

Best pistol format - 1911.

One of the best pistol makers - Sig

The ultimate - Sig Arms GSR

How do you better that, well in Airsoft this:Click here

this is very true, however i feel about this the same ways as i do the m16/m4 series of weapons/ recievers which heckler and kock is dabbeling in. most likely, the weapon will be made by sig or h&k but it wont be all american anymore :( .

and thats whats so cool, especially about the 1911 is how american it is. mixed feelings for sure. but i plan on getting a sig 1911 anyways. see how it does up against the kimber. :wide-eyed:

im hoping the kimber kicks its *albatross*.

Ok, I'm a little confused. I believe the gun above this post to be a Wilson Vreaker V12. I also believe(d) that gun to be the last of the Magna line. The box it is sitting on confuses me. Care to humor my queries?

Edited by ZenMastaT
Ok, I'm a little confused. I believe the gun above this post to be a Wilson Vreaker V12. I also believe(d) that gun to be the last of the Magna line. The box it is sitting on confuses me. Care to humor my queries?

Yeah, that gun uses the Magna system, but I think is was a Shibuya Custom Works Limited Edition gun. The sticker on the side of the box says Shibuya Custom Works, Vreaker12 Limited Edition.

Edited by Dragonlee321
Lovely lookin pistols but being an old foggy I just can't get used to these two tone's built the wrong way round.

I don't like them either, I rarely touch that two tone.Actually this one is because of the silver metal frame. The frame I got only accepts Novake sights and the sight came with M945 is a Borma sight, so I got another black version just to take the sight off and put it on the metal frame. After every thing this left me with a black M945 without the sight. so I picked out the plastic slide from silver M945 and put it on the black version. Never caught my interest, so maybe I will just sell this two tone

• 2 months later...