CA AUG

Kosac

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it'll shoot harder, and will most probably made of better materials (think TMG36 to CAG36), and will hopefully have stronger internals.

Its not that the TM one was bad.... from all the reviews I read, its very good (friend going to HK at the end of january and was just about to put it on the shopping list infact)

Now the question is wheter to wait (anyone know until when?) or to go ahead with the TM one.

I hope they also release the version with a rail on top so you have the choice of what optic to use (I forget if it's the military or standard version), instead of having to use the pre-installed scope it comes with.

the one on the posters is the military version.........

I hope they also release the version with a rail on top so you have the choice of what optic to use (I forget if it's the military or standard version), instead of having to use the pre-installed scope it comes with.

You'll be wanting the Civilian Version. IIRC, CA are doing this version too...

I hope they've reinforced the foregrip which is also a weak part of the Marui design (together with hop-up unit and feed nipple).

The posters are also available at ASK Denmark, they say the AUG will be available in Europe in April/May :unsure:

http://www.actionsportgames.com/site/modul...ail&NewsId=5529

Just having a brain spasm...  Who uses the AUG besides the Austrians and the Kiwis?

Ireland, Morocco, Tunesia, Nigera, Cameroon, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Ecuador, Bolivia

Question answered? :D

BTW: Have you guys noticed that the posters say "Large Battery can be used" ?

I'm pretty curios how they managed to get a large battery in the AUG :). Sounds really interesting. Also the barrel compartment appears to be made of steel :)

God I hope that I can get my hands on a Military before the VCR bill. I have found two new (old stock) Military's on the internet but the guy wants an outraguos price for them.

And If the gearbox is 7mm I wont be able to fit a Systema full tune up kit to it like I have my other Augs. I have never had a single problem with the TM Augs over a period of years so what is there really to improve upon ? I really hope they do a good job of the scope, anyone know what CA optics are like?

God I hope that I can get my hands on a Military before the VCR bill.  I have found two new (old stock) Military's on the internet but the guy wants an outraguos price for them. 

And If the gearbox is 7mm I wont be able to fit a Systema full tune up kit to it like I have my other Augs.  I have never had a single problem with the TM Augs over a period of years so what is there really to improve upon ?  I really hope they do a good job of the scope, anyone know what CA optics are like?

You can put FTK's in 7mm gearboxes. Just buy 7mm bushings extra, and sell your 6mm one's - or keep them for your other guns.

As for the optics - They will be decent. Judging by the G36 series CA has already released. Not exactly the best optics, but decent.

Archived