2006 BLACKHOLE SHOW

FarEast

FUmiYAsu:

No, I didn´t.

They always respond shortly anyways,

but he did say there was no more information to get at this time.

Sadly the person who answered the mail probably missed a lot of english-lessons as a kid...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You people highly underestimate the amount of work that is going into that stock.

Its machined from a solid block of aluminium, 10+ hours of cnc machining, at least.

you are lucky if it is under $1000

Could someone explain to me what that EBR stock is all about? I can't find anything on the real steel thing, airsodt news is all my browser found. Best I got is that it's a new high tech stock for the M14, whinch apparently replaces the woodwork. However, all the pictures are of the thing added to a shotgun, so I'm getting really confused...

You people highly underestimate the amount of work that is going into that stock.

Its machined from a solid block of aluminium, 10+ hours of cnc machining, at least.

you are lucky if it is under $1000

But SAGE int. can do it with $600 - 800 with real steel specs..... Maybe they are more efficient since they can afford expensive machines but in airsoft we need less QC and spec so it should balance... :rolleyes: plus SAGE have invested a lot into R&D of the stock too.. so that's another cost they have and they still manage that price...

Iuris: see http://sageinternationalltd.com/si/newprod/newprod.html :)

I'm thinking they had to modify the gearbox itself to allow room for the wires to run to the front. And perhaps to modify the motor to fit within the pistol grip or at least angled more so it ends halfway into the pistol grip. Though looking at the EBR on the Platoon magazine, the motor sits right above where the pistol grip is anyhow.

I found this on the 16:e of december!

http://www.fulton-armory.com/MARifles.htm

LOL I have fired that VERY SAME GUN. I live only 25 minutes rom fulton armory. and have talked with a couple of folks that work there.

Is it just me :unsure: or have the thread changed like this:

News from blackhole show....

I

MP7 & EBR discussion....

I

EBR discussion....

I

Details about EBR stock....how it fits etc...

I

EBR picture thread?? :blink:

But SAGE int. can do it with $600 - 800 with real steel specs..... Maybe they are more efficient since they can afford expensive machines but in airsoft we need less QC and spec so it should balance... :rolleyes:    plus SAGE have invested a lot into R&D of the stock too.. so that's another cost they have and they still manage that price...

the wonders of mass production, when you are making thousands and thousands of them for the military you can afford less price gouging, when you are selling probably under a thousand of them for that price to airsofters, you need to make it worth your while.

the wonders of mass production, when you are making thousands and thousands of them for the military you can afford less price gouging, when you are selling probably under a thousand of them for that price to airsofters, you need to make it worth your while.

that's what I said really :) ...They are more efficient since they can afford better equipment..

And my point was purely from the consumer's point of view and not about how they can do their business... ;)

E. B. R.

Evil Black Rifle

Now isnt that a term for the M16 family? If I recall that's the name for the M16 when the Viet-Minh first encountered them.

I love that MP7, cant wait to see what Maruzen can conjure up. They've been known to make the most shinyest items with the worstest of pot metal materials.

hey! Who took my crowbar!?

Archived