All users be advised: Do NOT use Airsoft Dynamics

I am just here to inform people that Airsoft Dynamics have done nothing so far this year. I ordered a gun 26/12/05 upon which i recieved an email saying it was out of stock, but the money was taken out of my account. I have emailed and called them to no responce, i found on the airsoft community forum a post of people who are all in the same boat. Some of the people actually went down to the shop to find it locked up. I dont know what kind of situation AD is in, but since there has been no feedback whatsoever i can only assume, so im getting in contact with my bank as of today.

This is just a warning for anybody that was gonna buy a product off AD as everyody who has made an order since the xmas break has not recieved any feedback about it.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a problem with them as well.

spoken to around 8people on this forum as well and they have the same/similar problems.

here's my scenario.

placed my order for a set of scope rings on the 28th Dec

they took my money on the 30th

it is the 9th today and on the 'order tracker' it still says 'PENDING -'

and on their status description:

Pending

Your order has been recieved by the server but has yet to be activated by the sales department, your order will be set to "pending" as default when you place the order.

Orders will remain in this state for no more than 18 hours on a normal working day.

hmm... what's the matter here?

i've writted 2 emails to them and no responce.

contacted them with their website thing (confirmation of receipt has been received on my email account)

called them numerous of times and it's an automated answer machine that says 'there is no one here, please call back during office hours'

first time i called was around 5 30pm, so i thought ok... i'll call back during those normal office hours.

called over 10 times during normal office hours (excluding lunch time)

still the same message.

to me, their customer service is ######.

they dont deliver your stuff for a long friggin time, sometimes they dont even have the stuff in stock after taking your money

i have lost faith in them all together, not to mention lots of other members on here that i've spoken to on this matter have the same opinion and little success rate of a smooth order. (this includes non Xmas times or times where everybody is too busy to respond to you)

i dont think they take their business seriously at all.

:(:(:(:(

Have juct posted on airsoftcommunity.co.uk. seems there are a lot of people in this sitch . i feel theyve done a runner. I placed an ord on 12/12/05 for a g36c and other ancilliary parts anly to receive an email saying the g36 is out of stock . asked for a reffund over the phone on the 14dec and they said it was sorrted????

Hmmm my money hasn't gone back on the card

Since the 3rd of this month i have emailed and and phoned and as yet i have had no responce.... as of today i have spoken to the bank and disputed the payment.... i would advised all people in a similar sitch to do the same ....if i have no joy i will be going through the small claims court

I've never had such bad service .

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I would suggest if you used a credit card to call the card company and cancel the charge immediatly. Otherwise I would suggest looking at your local attorney generals web site, they should have something about business fraud, and steps you can take to have the Gov help you get your money back.

they've taken the money already. can i get it back?

Chances are that your credit cards company will say, wait for 40 days after that the credit card company should deal with it and you should get your money back.

It took me 3 months to get my money back last time. I am never ordering from them again.

Damn...

Ordered an upgrade kit for my mate's M4 over 6 weeks ago (on his card though, so not so bad, eh? :P:D )

Rang them about 10 days later and they said it was out of stock, awaiting deliveries. No reply to phone/e-mail since...

Order tracking 'down' as well, just tried it now.

Reckon we've all been stung I'm afraid. :angry:

Hows about going down and kicking the doors in? :D<_<<_<

That's why I'll never buy anything from AD.. All their stuff is way overpriced compared to ZeroOne. Can't fault ZeroOne so far, great prices and customer service and their deliveries are nearly always on time.

I find it disgusting that they take your money if something is not in stock and it won't be for a bloody long time! That just sums up AD's service really eh? At least Z1 have the decency to not charge you for items that arn't in stock.

I hope you get your stuff soon :[

To be fair, don't forget it's been christmas.

With christmas and new-year coming on a weekend a lot of small businesses only went back to work today.

Don't forget, as well, that it's quite possible the owners went on holiday for christmas. This isn't the sort of thing they'd want to broadcast if they've got a store-room full of AEGs.

I'd try and get in touch with them this week and see what happens.

It IS totally out of order for them to take the money out of your bank if they have no intention of fulfilling the order for another 2 weeks but, hopefully, you're thinking the worst to assume they've shut down and done a bunk.

Hi all, I ordered my first AEG from http://www.airsoftdynamics.com on the 14th December, the day after i got a message saying that the item (P90TR) was out of stock and put on backorder, which could take upto 30 days. that was fine. Since then I have e-mailed them 5 times and phones a number of times since them, but with no response, has any one had any type of problem getting in contact with this company. I chose this company because it was recomemded in this post http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p?showtopic=504 but from now on i don't think il be using this site, even tho they do have awsome prices.

Any help would be appreciated

So, you ordered it on the 14th of December, and they said it could take up to 30 days? It's only been 25 days. Give them time :bleh:

On a more serious note, there is a thread regarding recent AD problems here

Ill add this link, just to show how ###### they are. :)

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=36530&hl=

I ordered items from them 3 months ago, not had them since.

I suggets zero one airsoft i ordered my vsr-10 from them one evening, the rifle was delivered to me the very next morning. :D

it's still kinda off putting assuming it's just been uber busy having an automated answer machine that says no *fruitcage*'s here and call back in office hours when you ARE calling in office hours

I bought my MESA vest from them, with no problems (really) - it came a couple of days later as it should have done. That said, it's a fairly rigid vest. It turned up wrapped in brown paper and brown tape. The paper was ripped. Not adequate - do they not have boxes at AD?

I ordered an SOB Pistol Mag Pouch at the same time, which never turned up. I phoned them and eventually cancelled the order, which to my knowledge they did, and refunded the money.

I had an order with them a year or so ago which followed the 'PENDING-' stories above. I cancelled it and they refunded the money eventually.

I know I wouldn't order from them unless I HAD to.

To be fair, don't forget it's been christmas.

With christmas and new-year coming on a weekend a lot of small businesses only went back to work today.

Don't forget, as well, that it's quite possible the owners went on holiday for christmas. This isn't the sort of thing they'd want to broadcast if they've got a store-room full of AEGs.

I'd try and get in touch with them this week and see what happens.

It IS totally out of order for them to take the money out of your bank if they have no intention of fulfilling the order for another 2 weeks but, hopefully, you're thinking the worst to assume they've shut down and done a bunk.

Alright, put Christmas aside for one moment and let's assume it's some typically non-busy month, for example, October. Given the general lack of any national holidays in this month and thus decreased likelihood of anything going wrong with my order, I would put good money (well I wouldn't but meh) on AD providing the same, unreliable, untrustworthy, all-round *suitcasey* service in October as after Christmas. After reading through this thread and others regarding the shittyness of AD, I think it's safe to say that it doesn't matter whether it's Christmas or not, AD are, on the whole, going to screw you out of your money.

I ordered Magnum Classics last March, didn't get those, I ordered a G17 and Guarder Tornado in April, didn't get those, in fact the only things I ever have received from them were 2 Colt M1911A1 springer magazines and a Mk23 springer. The magazines came more than a week after I ordered them (in August), but the Mk23, however, came the day after I ordered it. That's ONCE out of 4, probably 5 times I've used them that they've actually provided a reliable and quality service.

It is unacceptable for a company that stocks as much stuff as they do to provide that kind of service. Given the impending VCR Bill, you would think that they would be trying to do everything they could do get customers on their side, instead they are simply pushing them away. They deserve everything thrown at them IMO.

I've been on back order from November another guy on ASCUK has been waiting since October I think. Fair enough I might have been ordering some rare items but I tried to change the order to something in stock and was told it would be easier to sort it out on email... I have sent about 4 emails trying to change to something they might have in stock and another 3 times trying to cancel the damn thing, I have phoned god knows how many times to get nothing but a answering machine and have now visited my bank where under advisement got the to investigate and try and get my money back.

I would advise people not to order from AD at the moment they have not responded on ASCUK and have not replied to any emails or phone calls.

Maybe im just making stupid accusations, but anytime i e-mail them regarding stock i get e-mailed back within a day or two. Any time i e-mail them to find out what the flook happend to the stuff i ordered i never seem to get a reply.

My experiance was similar to fugazi's, i asked for the order to be cancelled after they told me my items were out of stock. They never cancelled.

Archived